Join for free
Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 10:06 AM

Re: Miriam's Opinion of Boris

Originally Posted by May ->
As are some of the OFF comments too,especially from those who think BOJO is God
I can only think they have no sense of shame or social conscience.

No matter, Sir Keir will give him a severe trouncing and oust the buffoon and his gang of Hurray Henrys! He wears fighting trousers!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 10:07 AM

Actually, compared to my pet names for him Doris is very polite.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 10:12 AM

Universal suffrage was never a good idea. I am firmly of the opinion that there should be an academic qualification achieved before people are permitted to have any say in government.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 10:27 AM

Margolyes is a gross, ill mannered, dirty and disgusting pig. Makes me sick to my stomach at the sight of her. And as I understand it she inflicts herself on the populace of the Southern Highlands of New South Wales for at least part of the year. Anybody who says "I hate children" as often as she does is a real worry. Can you (The UK) please take her back and keep her?...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Margolyes is a gross, ill mannered, dirty and disgusting pig. Makes me sick to my stomach at the sight of her. And as I understand it she inflicts herself on the populace of the Southern Highlands of New South Wales for at least part of the year. Anybody who says "I hate children" as often as she does is a real worry. Can you (The UK) please take her back and keep her?...

Why don't you say what you mean, Keezoy.

(only pulling your leg).
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Quite, If she was badmouthing a Scottish MSP then they'd all be cheering and agreeing with her. If you can dish it out, then suck it up.
What the hell are you blathering on about?
You sound as bad as the old waspish woman in the clip. Who cares about Scottish MPs ..or have any of them done anything wrong or worth criticising other than Salmond's rape trial which is old news now as it slipped through with all the coronavirus scare news reporting.

If you can dish it out, then suck it up.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
As are some of the OFF comments too,especially from those who think BOJO is God
Originally Posted by TessA ->
I can only think they have no sense of shame or social conscience.

No matter, Sir Keir will give him a severe trouncing and oust the buffoon and his gang of Hurray Henrys! He wears fighting trousers!
I always thought it must be pretty boring up North over the Wall lost amongst that desolation of heather and scrubby hills ... and not much civilisation to speak of .. and it appears to be true!

Boredom is a terrible thing.
Is Sir Keir a good proposition then? What's he claiming to do for us us all?
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There are a number of reasons that I don't like Margolyes. Her politics are one of them.
I agree with your dislike of that woman and she has always been the same with her well leftist harridan views. I soon developed the opinion she needed a ruddy good scrub with a yard broom at arms length .. someone I think my grandchild would class a minging!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Why don't you say what you mean, Keezoy.

(only pulling your leg).
Haw!..THat was me being nice. I wouldn't say what I really think of her here. I'd get kicked off
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by dextrous63 ->
it amazes me that the press feel that the opinions of celebrities is worth reporting. She is entitled to her view, but it is of no greater importance than anyone elses.

Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top