Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 01:08 PM

Re: What are your plans for today?

Today is like any other day,Fly up to Lake Champlain,hang out with Champ play catch and stuff with trout, then off to to see my Gal NESSIE,in Scotland,hang out with her for a while,maybe Blaze a sheep or two for her, she grows tired of fish (I love her unibrow,and big flippers) then back across the Atlantic to Florida give my other gal SKUNKAPE a bath and a little chit chat,then off to The Pacific North West,for an awesome game of HIDE N SEEK with my buddy SASQUATCH,( he always wins),then we peek it cabin windows and runaway laughing at the Humans surprised looks on their Faces,look like this eat some shrooms,do some loop de loops,and some Immelmans,then back to the forest and we B.S. for awhile,then back to my Cave and check my treasure,making sure no pesky humans have come around,a nice lava dip to sooth aching muscles,then its bedtime
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 01:14 PM

Sounds like a fun busy day for you Dragon
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Sounds like a fun busy day for you Dragon

Well I'm glad you understood that Aysa.

I'm going out for an "Italian Night" dinner at a pub in the next village tonight. They do nice food usually, so it should be good.
My friend went before and she enjoyed it so much, she wanted me to go again, and asked me to go with her.
I can't remember when I last went out to eat, so it'll be a nice change.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:12 PM

I have to conquer the temptation to eat that toffee crisp in the fridge. I have been drooling for over 2 hours
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 02:04 AM

I think I might stay in and post a few replies.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 02:23 AM

I am going to make some pickled onions for Christmas!! Yippee!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top