Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:08 PM

Could it be

Hello all,

I have been looking for an over 50 forum for a long time. Over the last six months I have been checking out a number of places to see what was what. While lurking behind curtains and spying through keyholes I noticed that there are many of the same members posting on various similar forums. Nothing wrong with that at all, but It got me wondering. Instead of the thousands of people that I used to think posted, are there actually only just a small few?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:11 PM

Re: Could it be

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
Hello all,

I have been looking for an over 50 forum for a long time. Over the last six months I have been checking out a number of places to see what was what. While lurking behind curtains and spying through keyholes I noticed that there are many of the same members posting on various similar forums. Nothing wrong with that at all, but It got me wondering. Instead of the thousands of people that I used to think posted, are there actually only just a small few?

Yes, probably only half a dozen or so, Cedronella.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:12 PM

We like to do the rounds lol
Actually I think im only active on this forum for now ..I do look in on another now and again but not to really post just mainly to read the posts
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
We like to do the rounds lol
Actually I think im only active on this forum for now ..I do look in on another now and again but not to really post just mainly to read the posts
Me too Aysa!
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:30 PM

Thank you ladies, this does seem a lovely place
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
Thank you ladies, this does seem a lovely place
It is !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:43 PM

Its very friendly here Cedronella ,pull up a chair and relax
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:45 PM

I've just joined this one as I'm 51 and got tired of the Facebook, Twitter generation using those sites for their immature behavior. I've tried a few of these myself but this forum seems to be the most suited to my needs and it's not full of eledrly ladies calling each other "buzzers!"
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I've just joined this one as I'm 51 and got tired of the Facebook, Twitter generation using those sites for their immature behavior. I've tried a few of these myself but this forum seems to be the most suited to my needs and it's not full of eledrly ladies calling each other "buzzers!"

Yep - I doubt that will ever happen, if it does I'll put a stop to it
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 05:11 PM

Ive been on them all, sometimes more than once. Im only active on this one. Welcome to the crazy world of OFF.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top