Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 07:56 PM

Re: Varying moods

I set phasers to stun
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I'm really annoyed with the person I went away with last weekend ... I don't really know her that well and she asked if she could tag along ... but I won't be in touch with her any more and hope she gets the message
What did she do???

not that I'm being nosy or anything
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 08:04 PM

Oh,yes,do tell Myrtle,We never get any juicy gossip on this Forum..I won't tell anyone else..honest;~)
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
What did she do???

not that I'm being nosy or anything
Oh Nose
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Oh Nose
Oi you! May wants to know too!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 08:27 PM

And me! I want to know too.

Oh, I either do vigorous weeding over at the allotment, or go for a walk to the park.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 08:31 PM

Used to slam doors and chuck stuff in my younger days, no more though, it takes a lot to annoy me now and I feel much better for it.
I can get rattled but if I do I can read or exercise it off, thank heavens.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 08:48 PM

Nothing that would probably upset anyone else

I just found her to be affected ... nothing on the menu she liked .... had to make it known she had an Australian accent .... couldn't find a lunchtime sandwich to her liking ... ordering a cappuccino was a nightmare - had to be a one shot with a lot of fuss .... puffing and huffing most of the time .... humming and singing whilst she was eating .... etc .... she got on my nerves !!!!!

But the thing that upset me most was that she put me on the spot regarding a gift I had bought for my granddaughter ... she had bought 5 of the same thing for a group of friends ... then at dinner she said she actually needed 6 and now she had a problem as she couldn't leave any of them out. She could have gone back to the shop earlier but couldn't be bothered walking there !! I felt obliged to ask if she wanted the one I'd bought for Grace .... and of course she said yes !!!! We were leaving at 7.30 the following morning so no chance of buying another one !!!!

See ... I told you it was nothing really
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 08:49 PM

I have changed a lot over the last 10 years. i never said anything to anyone bad or such like. But nowadays it seems we live in a society where everyone tries to get one up on you, or takes advantage of your good nature.. Well today my friends i just say it as it is and if they don't like it TOUGH!!

I'm not a bad person, i'm just sick and tired of the way people treat you, they just don't get the big picture...
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 10:45 PM

[QUOTE=Mups;729630]What do you do when you are in a grumpy mood or feeling mad, over something or someone who has really rattled you? How do you get rid of it?

QUOTE]

I go for a walk then eat a bar of chocolate!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top