Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 05:45 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

Taken at Wicksteed park on Tuesday.
I booked another holiday yesterday, a week in Germany next July. We're having 4 nights in Unteruhldingen on lake Constance and 3 nights at Reutlingen where our son lives. That's next year almost taken care of and I can spend the winter looking forwards to it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 06:57 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Morning all, another wet day forecast but I hope it's not too heavy as we've a couple of blokes arriving to help me renew 30 fence panels around the back garden.

Have a good day everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 07:38 AM

I like the picture - good morning all
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 07:50 AM

Good morning everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 09:03 AM

Good morning all,

Like the picture Alan and well done on booking some more holidays to look forward to.

Good luck Barry with the fencing.

Have a good day everyone, stay dry and warm and above all safe and well.
God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 09:03 AM

Good morning all.
I was hoping to be walking in the peaks today but the weather doesn't look too promising so we'll probably go to the gym instead.

Later I've got my grandson Jason coming for a roast beef dinner - his parents are on holiday so the least I can do is have him over for a meal.

Alan - it's good to have something to look forward to. You say almost all holidays booked - is there room to squeeze in one more then?

Barry, you strike me as being a very fit & active man. I hope it doesn't rain for you while erecting the fence panels...

Have a good day all.
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 09:05 AM

Good morning About to go out to breakfast and join the morning set the World to rights Sunset Club (Old men on a bench comparing now with then)
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 09:09 AM

Good moaning - A bike ride this afternoon if it doesn't rain. A hospital appointment this morning. Hope to walk there and back but the weather doesn't look good. We'll maybe have to go by bus instead.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 09:22 AM

Good morning fellow members a horrible wet morning.
I have my youngest daughter with me so a busy time in store.

Enjoy your day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 09:55 AM

Good morning everyone. Nice read everyone is keeping busy.
I am having a quiet day and only have to go to Aldi to get my
bread and go to the bank. Then will be pottering around the
house doing the bits of cleaning I need to do.

Have a nice day all and take care.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top