Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 01:04 PM

Re: Apart from Cats & Dogs..........

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
What he doesn't know won't hurt him.....
My thoughts exactly Eileen, and by the time he does fine out, it will be too late!!
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 02:54 PM

There are fish in the river. Ducks, moorhens and dabchicks on the river, some of whom bring their young families to be fed. There are kingfishers, grey wagtails and all manner of others birds. I don’t have pets but I am privileged to share my small part of this country with many animals.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2009, 02:56 PM

We'd all be very much the poorer without our wildlife, wouldn't we?
Even folks in cities have the ducks and squirrels
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
I have had Oscars, they get huge, but are great fun, mine used to play with a ping pong ball that floated on the top of the water
Aww Bless We had Oscars years ago, they grew into large meat eaters LOL I am fascinated by them x
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lou ->
Aww Bless We had Oscars years ago, they grew into large meat eaters LOL I am fascinated by them x
They certainly are not like ordinbary fish, and do respond to you...I love big fish, find them more interesting, at the mo have 2 huge orange parrot fish, they too are full of character...
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 02:51 PM

Most big fish are more interesting when cooked to perfection and served with a parsley and lemon sauce together with a side salad.
Moli
Aberdeenshire

19-08-2009, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Most big fish are more interesting when cooked to perfection and served with a parsley and lemon sauce together with a side salad.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth

19-08-2009, 03:19 PM

Well Moli that's how I treat trout and signal crayfish from the river and it works well for them.
Moli
Aberdeenshire

19-08-2009, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Well Moli that's how I treat trout and signal crayfish from the river and it works well for them.
Ah! but my fish are pets VM....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top