Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 01:07 PM

Paphos Festival

Whilst on holiday in Paphos, Cyprus in 2011, was able to go to the Opera. It was a magnificent performance and the back-drop of the castle made it truly magical!!!

http://tickets.pafc.com.cy/easyconsole.cfm/page/video/
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 01:24 PM

Re: Paphos Festival

Sounds a lovely time was had by you, UJ

Thanks for sharing the link!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Sounds a lovely time was had by you, UJ

Thanks for sharing the link!
Rosemary darlin' - you're very welcome.

Opera is now a 'passion' with me - have visited Opera houses across Europe (Prague, Warsaw, St: Petersburg and Moscow).
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 03:03 PM

That looks lovely Uncle Joe - glad you enjoyed it so much, what a lovely memory to have
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

25-02-2013, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
That looks lovely Uncle Joe - glad you enjoyed it so much, what a lovely memory to have
Karen darlin' - go have a look on my profile page - I've put some of the photos of the hotel I was staying in on there - it was gorgeous!!! - all inclusive - so all meals were there, plus carafes of wine with lunch and dinner, if you sat around the large swimming pool, the waiters were constantly touring and taking drink orders which they then broughtn to you on the sun loungers. There was a full entertainment programme every night and again the waiters were constantly touring around and bringing you drinks (up to and including cocktails - all part of the deal).

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top