Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 07:12 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Right - summat to eat, shower, thence to fat camp......

A stasera
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's a trip to Burger King then - five minutes down the M62 to Hartshead Moor services for me, a longer trip down the M60/62 for Twinks and a long trip up the M1 for you before cutting across Leeds city centre, up the M621 thence onto the M62 Manchester direction. You'll have to park in the opposite car park and walk across the gantry over the motorway.

Knowing your sense of direction, it will be quicker to post you your `Original Burger Meal` (first class of course) then you can warm it up in the microwave.
Hi

Hartshead Moor, on my route to and from work as a young man, not long qualified.

Many happy memories of car park fumblings, it was the height of sophistication to stop there after a night out.

I have not stopped there since 1974, the bomb, my first introduction to the horrors of terrorism.

A truly life changing moment, it was on my district and I was travelling in for an early start when the coach blew up.

Absolutely horrendous and a career changer, since that moment I have been out to get every Terrorist on this planet.

Apologies for going off topic, I still remember it , vividly.

It is something that I can never forgive or forget.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Hartshead Moor, on my route to and from work as a young man, not long qualified.

Many happy memories of car park fumblings, it was the height of sophistication to stop there after a night out.

I have not stopped there since 1974, the bomb, my first introduction to the horrors of terrorism.

A truly life changing moment, it was on my district and I was travelling in for an early start when the coach blew up.

Absolutely horrendous and a career changer, since that moment I have been out to get every Terrorist on this planet.

Apologies for going off topic, I still remember it , vividly.

It is something that I can never forgive or forget.
OMG Swimmy, that is Ok to go off topic sometimes.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 09:04 PM

Hi

I am not easily scarred.

I must admit that Morti, Mups and Twink are something of a handful and would have the measure of me.

Yes Mam, can I go fishing please.

Or perhaps not.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 09:09 PM

Yes, but be home before midnight, and don't ever presume to be last on this thread!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 09:09 PM

Hi

I am not easily scarred.

I must admit that Morti, Mups and Twink are something of a handful and would have the measure of me.

Or perhaps not.
So you are not scared of me then Swimmy?
Smiles sweetly and asks if she can come to his party
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

08-02-2018, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
So you are not scared of me then Swimmy?
Smiles sweetly and asks if she can come to his party
Hi

You and Ruthio are happily ensconced and well out of my league.

The other three I just tease.

They do not deserve me.

However, if Morti was to go blonde, who knows.

Just joking, she is also happy with Mr M.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 09:36 PM

Hi

I am not easily scarred.

Or perhaps not.

Aha. That is right Swim.- - at last you realise.

Now if you could only make the other men here understand that, then our job will be done.

Psssst . . . Mort, I do believe Swim has got the hots for you gal - you've pulled.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 12:01 AM

Really?
I'm just cleaning out my pig sty .. he can come an help if he's keen. Bring a shovel Swims !

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 12:18 AM

How could anyone not fall for you in that sexy attire Mort.

You look even better than me in me floor length nightie and bed sox.

We could really knock 'em dead if we made an effort couldn't we.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top