Join for free
Page 12 of 46 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:49 PM

Re: Kenneth Noye

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Of course not. It just means that I don't know anyone who is sympathetic to those who committed violent crimes.
Nor do I but we 're labelled as such should we dare to say we're against capital punishment ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:51 PM

Who has labelled you anything ?

Let's keep strictly to the facts please .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

Of course some people are forgiving to murderers,some woman get married to them in prison.
They are head cases.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Nor do I but we 're labelled as such should we dare to say we're against capital punishment ?
Nobody is stopping you from voicing your opinion.

I certainly did not label Besoker as anything.

I don't believe in hanging,no one has tried to stop me voicing it,just difference of opinions.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 08:08 PM

I have to say,Zuelker,has a very good point,when she mentioned about the papers,showing a picture of that young girl,( the victims girlfriend)
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Who has labelled you anything ?

Let's keep strictly to the facts please .
No one in here has fortunately for them . But outside of these discussion forums were I to say I'm against capital punishment in a clique of persons sympathetic to your views on KN , there would be much more freedom of speech and thus labels handed out.
Zuleika
North West UK

08-06-2019, 08:28 PM

This is how the parole board came to their decision . A summary of the panel’s decision listed a series of risks associated with Noye’s release. These included “his readiness to carry and use weapons” and “not being able to resolve arguments reasonably at key moments”. It also noted that in the past Noye “held unhelpful attitudes concerning the use of violence and did not always control extreme emotions well”.

But the panel, which was presented with a 439-page dossier on Noye’s behaviour, was told he “demonstrated maturity about his situation, as well as greater insight into his past behaviour”.

It heard that that Noye “demonstrated an ability to deal appropriately with potentially violent situations in prison and was clearly well-motivated to avoid further offending in the community.”

Professional witnesses interviewed by the panel all said Noye had “addressed his risk factors appropriately and had reduced his risk to the public.”
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-06-2019, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I have to say,Zuelker,has a very good point,when she mentioned about the papers,showing a picture of that young girl,( the victims girlfriend)
From 20 years ago..
Of course if the parole board is to be believed he's harmless now.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-06-2019, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
This is how the parole board came to their decision . A summary of the panel’s decision listed a series of risks associated with Noye’s release. These included “his readiness to carry and use weapons” and “not being able to resolve arguments reasonably at key moments”. It also noted that in the past Noye “held unhelpful attitudes concerning the use of violence and did not always control extreme emotions well”.

But the panel, which was presented with a 439-page dossier on Noye’s behaviour, was told he “demonstrated maturity about his situation, as well as greater insight into his past behaviour”.

It heard that that Noye “demonstrated an ability to deal appropriately with potentially violent situations in prison and was clearly well-motivated to avoid further offending in the community.”

Professional witnesses interviewed by the panel all said Noye had “addressed his risk factors appropriately and had reduced his risk to the public.”
If you believe that you will believe anything.
He must be laughing.his head off.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
He isn't on a life sentence. That has already been served.
He got a life sentence with a tariff of 16 years

Page 12 of 46 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top