Join for free
Page 10 of 164 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 02:37 PM

Re: Covid-19 Vaccinations

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
How are you and your husband feeling today, Mags?
Absolutely fine today, thanks Pauline
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
According to people who've had the jag here, there is no waiting. You are given an appointment. You turn up on time and are taken within a few minutes. Then you sit and wait for 15 minutes to see your ok then leave a different door you came in.
Yes Roxy, that was my experience too !!

Donkeyman! 👍👍
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Well, I felt tired all day yesterday and my arm ached, but I feel fine today, although I’m telling Mrs p otherwise in case she lines up any jobs for me, so apart from the sudden urge to climb my neighbors tree....I feel fine..
I see you are well practiced in that Primus. Good man!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Absolutely fine today, thanks Pauline

Brilliant, I’m feedlng more relaxed, when my time comes...I have a phone consultation with my GP, next week, so I can voice my concerns regarding my allergy to a certain medication ,that I took many yrs ago.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 03:05 PM

Without giving any personal info, what sort of questions do they ask you before giving the injection?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Without giving any personal info, what sort of questions do they ask you before giving the injection?
We were asked the usual questions about our medical history, have you had any symptoms of C19, have you been tested for Covid, have you had a flu jab in the last 7 days..... all straightforward questions that I was able to answer 'no' to, as was Mr M except for the question about does he take blood thinners and what was the name of the med prescribed to him. They made a note of that and the only difference was he wore a small plaster home while I didn't need one.

None of the questions were intrusive, all straight forward.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 06:07 PM

Reading through this thread l think the vaccine roll out is off to a
good start and indications are it will continue to get faster and better?
As an aside, l have just been watching Boris being given the third
degree by a bunch of over excited grandstanding MPs from the
so called Liason committee over the handling of the pandemic??
I was not impressed with them, for instance, horrible Hilary (Benn)
even brought up a question a question on the brexit deal !?!?
These remainers are sooo transparent !!

Donkeyman! 👎👎
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-01-2021, 06:38 PM

We were asked the usual questions about our medical history, have you had any symptoms of C19, have you been tested for Covid, have you had a flu jab in the last 7 days..... all straightforward questions that I was able to answer 'no' to, as was Mr M except for the question about does he take blood thinners and what was the name of the med prescribed to him. They made a note of that and the only difference was he wore a small plaster home while I didn't need one.

None of the questions were intrusive, all straight forward.
Thanks Mags. just wondering because Mrs LD has had a GERD cough for about four or five years but has never been to see the doctor because she doesn't wish to take any meds for it (apparently, the cure is known to cause cancer). I was wondering if they ask about or test your breathing?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

13-01-2021, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Thanks Mags. just wondering because Mrs LD has had a GERD cough for about four or five years but has never been to see the doctor because she doesn't wish to take any meds for it (apparently, the cure is known to cause cancer). I was wondering if they ask about or test your breathing?
LD please tell Mrs LD not to worry. I am coughing every day since i started taking BP tablets a few years ago. It’s not a persistent cough, just an annoying one. The question they did ask was have I had a new continuous cough, to which my answer was no. They didn’t test us at all other that the usual head temperature test.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-01-2021, 07:57 PM

LD please tell Mrs LD not to worry. I am coughing every day since i started taking BP tablets a few years ago. It’s not a persistent cough, just an annoying one. The question they did ask was have I had a new continuous cough, to which my answer was no. They didn’t test us at all other that the usual head temperature test.
Thanks Mags, that answers my question nicely.

Page 10 of 164 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top