Join for free
Page 31 of 52 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 > Last »
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2014, 09:32 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

Didn't see all of it, but they looked absolutely knackered in the last ten minutes or so. They'll have to do something really spectacular to come close to the Kiwis.

Horrid dark damp morning here - but the dog doesn't seem to mind.......
(Missy only comes with us when the sun is shining)
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2014, 09:43 AM

Good morning all, yes you've summed the game up Enfys, not looking good for the 6 nations unless there's a vast improvement

Thanks for the info Celyn will have a look at the two you mentioned.

No rain overnight and a fine start to the day, I can see a bit of blue pushing it's way through. Hopefully everything will have dried up enough to let me sweep up some of the dreaded leaves today
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2014, 12:27 PM

Bit overcast here but sun is trying to peep through, its quite warmish as well.
Nothing much planned as yet
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2014, 03:56 PM

Sun tried to come out but had second thoughts and went away nothing planned...except catching up on recordings...just watched Strictly ...next will be my horror programs...although watching Mrs Murray could qualify
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2014, 01:26 PM

All quiet here today
Miserable and overcast. I changed my apt with hoover today so all tidy
I sat all day yesterday because I felt lousy and sure it made me worse
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2014, 01:46 PM

Now thats what I call service. Ordered my new wellies Saturday afternoon. They were here Sunday morning. Christened in the pouring rain this am. First time dogs been out for days as I have been confined to barracks by nurse restrictions.

I went to Aldi before walking them and afterwards sat in the car park, of a local recreation ground, and ate choc chip brioche rolls and iced coffee. I do live dangerously.

Had Salisbury Hospital here this morning, pressure mapping Michael in his chair. So a lot of rolling, lifting and more rolling, while his chair cushion attached to a computer. All great fun.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2014, 03:40 PM

Well the choc chip rolls and coffee sound good - so do the wellies. I have been trying to organise new boots, can't bend feet enough to get into the ones I have so looking for some with zips down the side. No luck yet.

Very wet here and dog still in residence as her boss has torn some ligaments jumping out of the lorry, so is having a feet up day today.

Feeling very noble as I've finally completed my tax details for the accountant. That's been preying on my mind....................
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2014, 04:54 PM

I finally ended up with boots from Marks, last year, with zips down side. Do you mean boots, or wellie boots?

Alternative I have some lovely CAT fur lined leather boots that I love that are easy to get on. They last forever.

Must throw my old Hunters in the bin, something I am loath to do, even though they are now unwearable. One year I planted them with flowers, looked quite good with trailing plants.
jeannie
swansea
jeannie is female  jeannie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2014, 06:31 PM

Have a look online at pavers, I got some leather ones that are easy to get on.
Dull old day here, and heavy rain this afternoon.
Managed to get hold of a gardener, garden all finished, but need some help planting up some shrubs, and spreading bark, he said he will come one day this week, so very happy.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2014, 08:53 AM

I use Pavers quite a lot......cloudy start to the day ...may brighten up later ...
Have a good day everyone

Page 31 of 52 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top