Join for free
Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 10:36 PM

Re: Napoleon Tribute Act At It Again!

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
You refer to a disaster caused by one well educated man (essentialy). Brexit's disastrous consequence for UK economy is caused by 17,4 mln ignorant voters (ultimately).
Am I only one getting fed up being called names here ? Just because people have different opinion doesn't mean they are ignorant. I wouldn't dream of telling you how to vote in your own country why do you think you have a right to tell me I'm ignorant for voting in mine ? Such enormous arrogance almost as bad as the eu trying to tell us what to do.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Am I only one getting fed up being called names here ? Just because people have different opinion doesn't mean they are ignorant. I wouldn't dream of telling you how to vote in your own country why do you think you have a right to tell me I'm ignorant for voting in mine ? Such enormous arrogance almost as bad as the eu trying to tell us what to do.
You're not the only one who finds him offensive, Julia.

Add him to your 'red list'!
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Am I only one getting fed up being called names here ?
You think Solasch might be what I understand is called a troll then?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
You think Solasch might be what I understand is called a troll then?
I used to live in the cold north of norway. Since norway benefited from the warmth of friendly europe, I am looking for a new home. A real fitting place seemed scotland, the nature of people seems to fit a cold north. However, the cold hostility on this forum between people living together, have convinced me that the whole of britain is becoming a suitable habitat for trolls.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 08:28 AM

I used to live in the cold north of norway. Since norway benefited from the warmth of friendly europe, I am looking for a new home. A real fitting place seemed scotland, the nature of people seems to fit a cold north. However, the cold hostility on this forum between people living together, have convinced me that the whole of britain is becoming a suitable habitat for trolls.
Yawn!!

Best not come here, Solasch.

Your ignorance of the UK, it's history and it's peoples will get you in a lot of bother!!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Yawn!!

Your ignorance of the UK, it's history and it's peoples will get you in a lot of bother!!
Scotland this year will be amazing, because*Scotland Is Now. As you can see in our brand new exciting films, we're a friendly, passionate and innovative country and you'll see that clearly everywhere you go.*

Just watched Braveheart with Mel Gibson. Such a friendly people the scots.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

30-10-2018, 04:14 PM

Yawn!!

Would it be too much to ask of you to adress me as Laird (of Glencoe)?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 08:47 PM

Would it be too much to ask of you to adress me as Laird (of Glencoe)?
Hope you're not Jimmy Saville in disguise!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

01-11-2018, 05:11 PM

Halloween is over. Even in scotland, moscow.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 06:26 PM

Well it is Halloween.

But as allways it seems to be an attack on a newish member

Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top