Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 01:26 PM

Re: Good morning (Wednesday)

Dry and fairly bright here, but also cool and windy.

Making another batch of Marrow & Ginger jam to use some more of the bumper crop of marrows this year.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 01:28 PM

Afternoon all. It's been pouring of rain here this morning, its dry now.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 03:12 PM

Love the photo of your dogs Plantman. Its stopping raining now and Bob has been in since he came in wet through this morning.
Clumsy that is hot for October. Its trying its best to get to 14/15 here.
Feels cold and my CH went on this morning as it went down to about 7 last night. Good job as I couldn't dry my washing without it.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 04:02 PM

Good afternoon all, it's a wet and dreary looking day here today, nothing unusual about that this time of year says you. I've just got home from a pleasant morning in town with an old workmate of mine, a few pints and a chat about old times, he tells me his wife died three years ago and he's heading off to live with his daughter in New York, he's 65. I wouldn't fancy spending the latter part of my life in another Country, but there you are, we're all different aint we.
Love that picture Barry, made me smile.
Take care Folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top