Join for free
Page 55 of 66 « First < 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 02:05 PM

Re: Not going too well for Brexit!!!

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A No Deal means that we are free to do what we want, which would include turning ourselves into a huge Tax Haven floating just off the coast of France.

I sincerely hope that it does not come to this, but if it does it will not be down to the UK.
Yes, floating belly up.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Yes, floating belly up.
Hi

I find your posts not in the best spirit of cooperation.

The quote above is an example, it is gloating , big bully sort of thing.

You need to be very careful what you wish for, it will not have good consequences for anyone.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 03:34 PM

Hi

You need to be very careful what you wish for, it will not have good consequences for anyone.
Than cooperate with me in finding ways how that tax haven could function. I don't see them.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

18-10-2018, 08:27 PM

Hi

If you find my quote offensive, then I apologize. Gloating nor bullying is my intention. I simply find it difficult to understand why people refuse to see the logical consequences of rules and agreements.
(That attitude is probably why a certain Winston Churchill defied logic and said you would never surrender)
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 09:35 PM

Can anyone please tell me what Teresa may was on about today, I couldn't make head nor tail of it, and I'm not convinced she knew what she was talking about either, which is a little worrying.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

18-10-2018, 09:56 PM

The present negotiation should be (according the article 50 procedure) solely about the conditions of UK leaving the EU. Setting up future trade agreement between UK and EU should be done during the transition period between march 2019 and december 31 2020.

However, the UK, foreseeing the obstacle in trade formed by the Irish situation, brings that into the exit consultations. Mrs May and some MPs are finding out that this attitude prohibits the closing of an exit deal.
Very carefully she now tries to get support in the UK to push through the Irish situation to the transition period. That will take more negotiations during the transition, so the period must be extended.
During this extension UK will have to pay the membership fees. So tory mp's are against. More importantly, it is doubtful whether the Irish situation can be solved at all. Thus effectively prohibiting the UK to ever leave the EU.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2018, 07:48 AM

Hi

Euro civil servant, just the kind of thing that people voted to have no more part of, bombards the thread but wont explain why he wants us to remain.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2018, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Euro civil servant, just the kind of thing that people voted to have no more part of, bombards the thread but wont explain why he wants us to remain.

As I have said before, I have not seen any reasons why people voted to leave that hasn't been shot down in flames. Even the idiots who pushed for a leave vote are deserting the sinking ship, such as the, man child Johnson, the ghost of Christmas past Mogg, I love me (only) Farage, etc.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2018, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
As I have said before, I have not seen any reasons why people voted to leave that hasn't been shot down in flames. Even the idiots who pushed for a leave vote are deserting the sinking ship, such as the, man child Johnson, the ghost of Christmas past Mogg, I love me (only) Farage, etc.
Rubbish just yesterday farage was talking about how to leave, he's gone back on the campaign trail again because we are being kept in against our wishes. I feel quite sorry for him he thought as many of us did we'd actually won the referendum.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2018, 11:42 AM

We've still got to wait and see, just for a bit longer it seems.

Page 55 of 66 « First < 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top