Join for free
Page 58 of 66 « First < 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 10:20 AM

Re: Not going too well for Brexit!!!

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

No, No and No.

The Irish made it a big play, they stated that they would Veto any deal unless the Border was kept open.

A purely political play by Varadkar to get a united Ireland.

It is the only sticking point.

We need to put Varadkar in his place.

If he persists we will abolish the free travel area and will destroy Ireland's economy.

The EU are not keeping to their obligations, Ireland is nothing to do with the EU.

Total bullsh*t!!! - Its not Varadkar that won't countenance a border between North & South, but Arlene Foster and the DUP 'little englanders'.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 11:00 AM

Hi

I do not think so, I am a very rational person.

We have taken a democratic decision to leave.

This should be done with the least possible rancour and damage to both sides.

I quite accept that the loss of access to the Customs Union and Single Market will have consequences for the UK.

The EU must accept that this will mean a hard border in Ireland.

I will not be bullied and having the Irish Border used as a whipping tool.

The EU has hard Borders with non Member States. Ireland should not be treated any differently.
SW I wouldn't dream of bullying anyone, but I can not see the logic of accepting consequences that we don't have to for the still unproven and alleged advantages of shooting ourselves in the foot.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
The reason that i ever want Commies to have influence over or Country, so much repressed hatred of free speech and differing opinions.
You and lots of others are incapable of recognising a snake in the grass. If Farage and his followers ever get any power you would soon know the error of you ways..
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You and lots of others are incapable of recognising a snake in the grass. If Farage and his followers ever get any power you would soon know the error of you ways..
Sigh! One can only dream! I'm still waiting for Nigel to be awarded his well-deserved Knighthood!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 02:16 PM

Hi

Non, Non et Non.

We need to put Varadkar in his place.

If he persists we will abolish the free travel area and will destroy Ireland's economy.
I hear echo's from napoleon, de gaulle, hitler, stalin, putin, trump.
Your attitude underlines the need for a united europe. These violent tendencies have caused wars for centuries. It is time the peoples of europe live in harmony together. Apparently british culture is not that advanced, so please apply for membership again when that barbarian streak has been mendeled out.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I hear echo's from napoleon, de gaulle, hitler, stalin, putin, trump.
Your attitude underlines the need for a united europe. These violent tendencies have caused wars for centuries. It is time the peoples of europe live in harmony together. Apparently british culture is not that advanced, so please apply for membership again when that barbarian streak has been mendeled out.
Hi

Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

Unless and until it votes to leave it remains so.

It is not for the EU to tell us how to run our country.

We did not pick this fight, Varadkar did, knowing full well that his insistence on vetoing any deal unless he got his way would cause huge financial damage to the UK.

He needs to be made aware of the consequences of his actions.

We are not the ones with a barbarian streak, Varadkar is the one threatening the UK.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 03:17 PM

Hi

Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

Unless and until it votes to leave it remains so.

It is not for the EU to tell us how to run our country.

We did not pick this fight, Varadkar did, knowing full well that his insistence on vetoing any deal unless he got his way would cause huge financial damage to the UK.

He needs to be made aware of the consequences of his actions.

We are not the ones with a barbarian streak, Varadkar is the one threatening the UK.

The more I read on this forum, the more convinced I get the brexit is beneficial to us. How could the UK ever be able to cooperate in the EU in the future. The kingdom isn't even united. There is a big rift in it, where the only border within the EU is present.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 04:20 PM

It's called 'sarcasm',Solasch. I'm WELL aware of where/whom/how/why/difficulty-rating,etc regarding the borders after several decades driving trucks all over Eastern AND Western Europe....those countries have borders-but you'd need really alert senses to spot some of them. [YES,before you start,I've had problems at borders too...I didn't say they're all friendly or 'soft'] It's just funny how the more subservient to the Big Three you are, the easier your existence is...as long as it's on their terms...
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Sigh! One can only dream! I'm still waiting for Nigel to be awarded his well-deserved Knighthood!
There are more people in the country that still believe that Elvis is alive than supporters of, I love me Farage.

Have fun with your nightmares.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

20-10-2018, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
It's called 'sarcasm',Solasch. I'm WELL aware of where/whom/how/why/difficulty-rating,etc regarding the borders after several decades driving trucks all over Eastern AND Western Europe....those countries have borders-but you'd need really alert senses to spot some of them. [YES,before you start,I've had problems at borders too...I didn't say they're all friendly or 'soft'] It's just funny how the more subservient to the Big Three you are, the easier your existence is...as long as it's on their terms...
The big three in the EU are germany, france and the UK?

Page 58 of 66 « First < 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top