Join for free
Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 02:28 PM

Re: Line of Duty.

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Hmmm , Kelly MacDonald’s in this one . I have a feeling I’m not fond of her .Could be her accent on reflection ,or her delivery .
Guess I’ll find out because I’ll still be watching this . How could we not? ��
I think it's her delivery (or lack of). She always looks like she is sh*t scared of forgetting her lines so she delivers them like a robot. Her facial expressions hardly change throughout. Bad casting IMO.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Has to be Prince Harry, he gets blamed for everything else.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-03-2021, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Well, we enjoyed it. Is Kate going to be dragged, kicking and screaming, back into the clutches of AC12? Having split from her husband and lost contact with her child, is she going to change sides and "go into bat" for the lesbian DCI who's just split from her partner (the Indian sergeant) who is a member of her squad?
This bit I am interested in.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think it's her delivery (or lack of). She always looks like she is sh*t scared of forgetting her lines so she delivers them like a robot. Her facial expressions hardly change throughout. Bad casting IMO.
Just finished the RT interview with her ,that’s exactly what she was scared of ! Apparently Keely Hawes coaxed her to take the part ,but because there’s a lot to remember , including all the police “jargon “ which the rest of the cast have mastered well by now it took some doing .
That look Kate gave her after she offered her hand !
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 03:58 PM

Thought you might be

V mentioned to me that she read in one local newspaper that someone noticed a continuity error in the 1st episode. One of the cars in the line going to arrest the bad guy changed model but not its registration number. How the hell did that person spot that?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-03-2021, 06:21 PM

Thought you might be

V mentioned to me that she read in one local newspaper that someone noticed a continuity error in the 1st episode. One of the cars in the line going to arrest the bad guy changed model but not its registration number. How the hell did that person spot that?
Also, in one scene, Hastings appeared as a rastafarian.

I made that up.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 08:05 PM

That would have me reaching for the 'off' button!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 08:06 PM

Also, in one scene, Hastings appeared as a rastafarian.

I made that up.
You rascal!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

24-03-2021, 08:08 PM

Oh dear!!

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...after-20249773
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

24-03-2021, 08:25 PM

Thought you might be

Just had a sneaky look on 'catch up' - yes, definitely change of car - wasn't quick enough to read registration number.

Edit: It actually changes back again in a later scene!

Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top