Join for free
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 06:20 PM

The Daily Cameron by Katy Anchant

New post on The Daily Cameron

3rd May 2013
by katyanchant
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...e-8601897.html

http://www.ukip.org/content/ukip-policies

3rd May 2013

My little devilled egg,

I know these are just mid-term elections, darling, so I wouldn’t take it too seriously when UKIP take a quarter of all the votes. After all, they’re even more Tory than you are, so it does, believe it or not, still mean the electorate are behind your basic Tory tenets of deregulation, privatisation, and helping the rich, except they just don’t know it. Would it really be so bad to have that Farage character finishing your job for you, darling, freeing you up to enjoy: (if UKIP get in) your new lower 40p tax rate, your fully privatised NHS (that will no longer be free at the point of care), your cigar in your favourite restaurant, your annual fox hunt, and your business interests not bound by the European Convention of Human Rights?

Anyway, this is all worst case scenario, my love, the UKIP vote is a protest vote gone wrong in my humble opinion. I know old Nigel is saying this is not the case but when people are asked why they voted UKIP, they don’t say anything about policy (save something about immigrants who, after all, can be blamed for almost everything), they say that they just don’t like anybody else and that UKIP ought to be “given a chance.”

But I do also think it’s a protest against your long-established, hardy and exclusive “Eton/Westminster” oligarchy, which is ultimately controlled by multinational corporations. You see, links to wealthy private corporations have yet to be publicly attributed to Nigel Cabbage, whereas it is a well-known fact that your office was purchased by big business, and conflicts of interest in the Cabinet (incidentally, the number of which could sink a small ship) have to unfortunately be declared, which is why it would’ve perhaps been a wise move to include your wife’s shareholding in a company planning a massive housing development, whose parent company is part-owned by your father-in-law, whose partner has let slip that the proposed changes you’re making to planning laws will greatly benefit his company and all of its stakeholders.

Oops, darling.

Katy Anchant
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 06:30 PM

Re: The Daily Cameron by Katy Anchant

Good one
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2013, 06:45 PM

Re: The Daily Cameron by Katy Anchant

Cameron is leading a government that is an absolute gutless shambles, and has undoubtedly condemned the conservatives to another generation in the political wilderness, that is if he hasn't finished them off altogether.

In 2010 the country really needed a truly conservative government to clear up the shambolic mess left by Labour, but unfortunately all we got was Cameron and the rest of his wimps, and because of that all we have now is a return to the last bunch of spivs and chancers.

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top