Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 11:16 AM

What Are You Up To?

Me ....not a lot. Ms Funky has gone to visit her mum in London and I'm sat here watching the cricket Good or what?

Probably wander off down the pub later for a chin wag wiv me mates. Exciting eh!
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 11:30 AM

Re: What Are You Up To?

Well, what a wonderful opportunity to surprise and delight your wife by finishing one of those little jobs you`ve been promising to do.
Go on - you know it`s the right thing to do.
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Well, what a wonderful opportunity to surprise and delight your wife by finishing one of those little jobs you`ve been promising to do.
Go on - you know it`s the right thing to do.
Gulp!!!!!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 11:57 AM

Hi Funks - I'm with you .. enjoy the cricket (what a good morning, eh?) and enjoy the day.
Jobs can wait
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 01:48 PM

Up early and went to the monthly Farmers Market. Only the "proper" farmers had made it the hobbyists had been put off by the weather. You know the sort "Fionna have we anymore of the Rosemary and Lemon Grass baths essence in the back of the Volvo?"

Had to turn down the chance to shoot pigeon early January, getting too old to be safe.
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK

19-12-2009, 03:17 PM

Just returned from the pub after walking on the ice like the cheeks of me bum were sewn together. Not many people about, so had a couple of cups of coffee and came home again.
Got braised steak and onions in the oven, ready for Ms Funkys return at about 6. Who would be a house husband eh? Off to light the fire now tata
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 05:01 PM

Made some mince pies for visitors who came for coffee.
Walked miles across the frozen fields no mud today, heaven .
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 05:05 PM

I'm just feeding, medicating and grooming dogs before I go back to do another night shift Wish I could just stay here in the warm and watch some old films with the dogs on my lap
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 05:33 PM

Well it's been not too bad a day at all. Still fiercely cold, but OH took Dinah up the lane to play 'fetch' in the field, so I was excused any excursions.
We've finally put some deccies up! My lovely metal tree, three tree decorations with special memories, a couple of little bits and a nice string of red lights around my living room. That's it - that's enough for me.
Had a good Wii session and, once again, feel looser and better and feel that the sciatica will be totally gone very very soon
I've made faux chicken chausseur, with Quorn 'chicken fillets' for tomorrow's xmas lunch with my mum and our son, packed up the plates and cutlery, so there's no washing up required over there - we'll just bring 'em back and bung 'em in the machine
.. and now I'm enjoying a glass of rosé before we embark upon venison and red wine casserole markII, with mash and sprouts. Fire's going nicely. Sometimes I think we don't count our blessings enough - but I'm feeling very blessed now.

Hope everyone is warm and comfortable
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 05:55 PM

Will probably do some wrapping up (xmas pressies) then the usual of checking on the sites every 5 mins

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top