Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 10:53 AM

Re: What Are You Up To?

Its a day off work today, I have decoratons to finish putting up, hoovering to do and am expecting my OH present to arrive, but it probably wont because of the weather conditions.

Could we postpone christmas for a week?
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 11:14 AM

Once the dogs have been walked I might go driving around the area, . . it's all lovely and white here, I'll maybe get a few pics taken.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 11:37 AM

I'm just off to have a Wii - seeing as it's too icy to get out I'd better do some extra movements.
And I'm waiting a callback from the travel co. to ascertain whether we should expect tickets for our forthcoming trip or whether it's ticketless travel. I don't mind, I've done both, just want to know.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 12:58 PM

Not doing much just now! Need to go out in the afternoon for food for Loki and seeds for the parrots. Need a pair of skis to go down our steep drives though!! Pavements all icy but the drives are OK.
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 04:25 PM

Oh joy!!! I have just been informed we are going to ASDA
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 01:43 AM

Just got back from Cardiff (well an hour or so ago) went around the new St Davids 2 shopping centre again, then M&S and then Tesco.

The car was covered in Snow! And a lovely neighbour gave me a Christmassy Ice Scraper, and told me to keep it in the car - bless her. The people who live here are really nice
chinadoll
Wales
chinadoll is female  chinadoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 02:02 AM

That's what I like azz, good neighbours. Oh perish the thought of trudging around Cardiff town centre and even Tesco..lol.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 02:33 AM

Getting ready for Christmas here. Did all my Christmas shopping online this year. It helped that my sister has opened a new leather shop online at http://www.bikerleatherplus.com. I bought leather motorcycle jackets, leather laptop briefcases and leather motorcycle gloves for friends near & far.

I teamed up with my best friend, Warren, in buying his folks presents this year. By doing that we got them some really nice stuff like a digital pocket Canon camera and good quality kitchen knives for his mom. I can't wait to see their faces as they open their gifts.

I gave Warren an Apple Mac Book Pro for Christmas. He's been drooling over the 13" version for years. I gave it to him early so he could set it up & learn all there is to know about it. It's his first Mac, but he has 4 IBM version PCs.

I bought myself a Smart ForTwo Pure car and a new Manfrotto monopod for Christmas. I love photography so much it's easy to get carried away with camera goodies. I already have 3 tripods but I feel a monopod could come in handy on either of my two motorcycles. It could literally be attached to my camera bag. [I] do buy myself the best gifts. LOL
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by chinadoll ->
That's what I like azz, good neighbours. Oh perish the thought of trudging around Cardiff town centre and even Tesco..lol.
He's a lovely boy you know CD and he's very good to his mum
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 03:17 AM

Right now I'm relaxing and enjoying the warmth; the plumber was here most of the day repairing the boiler. I'd been without heat completely since Sunday afternoon, freezing cold. I should be doing cards and wrapping, but just chilling out now.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top