Join for free
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 04:21 AM

Bonsai: Noelander's 2016

Anyone here attending?
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 11:45 AM

Re: Bonsai: Noelander's 2016

I inherited a scrappy potted twig many years ago in the hope I could resurrect it. I did and it has paid me back fully by being an hilarious talking point because of it's funny shape.

Its a Ginseng Ficus Bonsai which whilst they do grow into odd shapes, mine has decided to be a small perfectly shaped bottom...so there is no way I would take my much loved and cherished bum to Belgium just to be laughed at
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 04:24 PM

Re: Bonsai: Noelander's 2016

Originally Posted by solo ->
I inherited a scrappy potted twig many years ago in the hope I could resurrect it. I did and it has paid me back fully by being an hilarious talking point because of it's funny shape.

Its a Ginseng Ficus Bonsai which whilst they do grow into odd shapes, mine has decided to be a small perfectly shaped bottom...so there is no way I would take my much loved and cherished bum to Belgium just to be laughed at
Ha-ha! Well, I didn't really mean to enter it.

I mean to visit and see what the professionals are up to.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top