Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 06:48 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning all, and yet again mild and dry here, long may it last...

No particular plans for today apart from bathing and combing the dogs prior to clipping them tomorrow, not their favourite pastime unfortunately so lots of fun in store I'm sure ....

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 07:09 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good Morning Barry and everyone,

Just finished a second load of laundry. Will have breakfast then go and make the bed up with fresh linen - and the lovely new 16tog quilt I bought yesterday - ready for all the cold weather due to arrive at the week-end.

Will go down to the village Post office/shop when it opens to pay January's Council Tax, and the paper bill. After which I shall clean/polish right through the house. If I were still a practicing RC I would also go to confession this evening - as it is - I will settle for a warm scented bath, a glass of veuve clicquot and think good thoughts!

Grandma's tradition - go into the New Year with a good conscience, a clean house and debt free.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 07:35 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Hoping for a better day today.

The M6 was rammed yesterday, idiots causing crashes;.

You follow the Rules, keep your distance down and some lunatic cuts you up.

I hate the place.
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:01 AM

Good Morning Silver Tabby, how I wish I had your energy. I like your thinking.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:06 AM

Morning all
Still dark and damp here as usual but who cares, it's nice and warm indoors watching Louise Minchin giggling away like an undereducated schoolgirl...

Today, my final gym session of the year.
Tonight, a fancy dress party at our friends house. The theme is "masquerade", so I guess it's a black suit so I have a bow tie, posh handkerchief and a stupid gold eye mask to wear. Not entirely overwhelmed about it to be honest.

Enjoy your day
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:06 AM

Good Morning Barry, oh your so lucky to have dogs. I miss mine so much. would love to see photo's of your dogs. have a good and happy new year.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:14 AM

Good morning all.

Happy New Year Celebrations tonight.

Off to do my weekly shopping now.

Have a nice time all.
Nan
County Durham, UK
Nan is female 

31-12-2018, 08:25 AM

Good morning friends - have a great day and evening all of you
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all

Tonight, a fancy dress party at our friends house. The theme is "masquerade", so I guess it's a black suit so I have a bow tie, posh handkerchief and a stupid gold eye mask to wear. Not entirely overwhelmed about it to be honest.
Don't worry Floydy, no-one will recognise you with that disguise I'm sure....

Originally Posted by issi ->
Good Morning Barry, oh your so lucky to have dogs. I miss mine so much. would love to see photo's of your dogs. have a good and happy new year.
Plenty of doggy pictures on my profile page issi, just click on my name and then onto my albums...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by silver tabby ->
good morning barry and everyone,

just finished a second load of laundry. Will have breakfast then go and make the bed up with fresh linen - and the lovely new 16tog quilt i bought yesterday - ready for all the cold weather due to arrive at the week-end.

Will go down to the village post office/shop when it opens to pay january's council tax, and the paper bill. After which i shall clean/polish right through the house. If i were still a practicing rc i would also go to confession this evening - as it is - i will settle for a warm scented bath, a glass of veuve clicquot and think good thoughts!

Grandma's tradition - go into the new year with a good conscience, a clean house and debt free.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top