Join for free
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 02:21 PM

Anagram ... Hangman

Anyone fancy a challenge?
Poster puts up a clue followed by ... N for name or P for place or E for event.
Game played as hangman except letters are placed on grid in order posted forming anagram.

Easy starter.

Teen idol who sang about pre-decimal coins .... N

———————————

Not used..
Cherie B
Oxfordshire
Cherie B is female  Cherie B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 03:09 PM

Re: Anagram ... Hangman

Is it Tommy Steele who sang 'Half A Sixpence'?
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Cherie B ->
Is it Tommy Steele who sang 'Half A Sixpence'?
Indeed it is. 👍

Forget this game folks it needs a rethink❓
Cherie B
Oxfordshire
Cherie B is female  Cherie B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 09:47 PM

Hangman

Question: The actor who played the character in a film where he set out many times to attend the Mardi Gras Parade in New Orleans N

———— —————————

Letters Not Used.
Tezza
Kent

09-10-2019, 11:15 PM

Hangman

Question: The actor who played the character in a film where he set out many times to attend the Mardi Gras Parade in New Orleans N

———— —————————

Letters Not Used.
Hi Cherie. 👋 I did ask for this game to be removed but it seems no one took any notice. Are you intending it to be played as normal Hangman as I see you’ve removed the anagram part. ❓
Cherie B
Oxfordshire

10-10-2019, 03:05 PM

Hi Tezza, I'm rather pleased that they didn't remove the game because I liked it.Yes I do intend just to play the game as a normal Hangman at first, it'll be nice to see if I get any replies!
Tezza
Kent

10-10-2019, 03:17 PM

Hi Tezza, I'm rather pleased that they didn't remove the game because I liked it.Yes I do intend just to play the game as a normal Hangman at first, it'll be nice to see if I get any replies!

I will ask for an ‘E’ to kick start it but am a little concerned players will be confused by the thread name .. IE anagram hangman. ❓😏
Cherie B
Oxfordshire

10-10-2019, 03:22 PM

Is it possible to remove the word 'Anagram'?
Tezza
Kent

10-10-2019, 04:13 PM

Is it possible to remove the word 'Anagram'?
That would have to be done by the forum moderator I assume. I had a feeling this thread wouldn’t take off which is why I tried to get it off and re think it. All I can suggest is to run with the game you started and see how things go. Sorry for the confusion. 😏

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top