Join for free
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2013, 11:55 PM

Taoist Tai Chi

Ive been doing Taoist Tai Chi for nearly five years, just wondering if anyone else attended a class?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2013, 12:09 AM

Re: Taoist Tai Chi

Hi Rosey I have never taken part but I always think it looks interesting .

Do you find it helps to keep you fit
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2013, 08:45 AM

Hi Meg - Oh yes ! - Although it is a slow, gentle, Art, every muscle in your body is used. It helps with posture, balance etc. It is ideal for folk who suffer from arthritis - we even have health recovery classes. I would recommend Tai Chi as a way to socialize too, we are celebrating Chinese New Year at the moment by having a banquet this week, and Ive made some lovely friends there too.
Visit their website - taoist.org.uk
I am in the display team in some of the photos and videos.
Rosey
Essex,UK

11-03-2016, 09:01 AM

Well, I still attend Taoist Tai Chi.....and am now able to help the new beginners
Wish I had started to learn this Art when younger....Id be a teacher by now.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 11:55 AM

I have 'dabbled' in it Rosey. There is an excellent chap near here, who has been teaching Tai Chi for around 30 years, he is a chinese Acupuncturist too.
I keep saying I will go back to his classes but I do Yoga with the Hindu people and the gym as well, so time runs out.

I admire you for keeping at it, well done you, I am sure you will reap the benefits.
Rosey
Essex,UK

15-03-2016, 05:50 PM

Thankyou Mups.......I cant begin to explain how it has helped me healthwise...and not only that, Ive made so many lovely friends, both male and female.....all good wishes to you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top