Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:12 PM

Do you.

Go to the pub?

Personally I think men frequent pubs more than woman.

It must be a man thing....am I being sexist?..sorry if I am.

Who wants to sit at a bar and drink beer..or spirits.

I think I may know the answer...I think some do it,to get away from a nagging wife...I could be wrong though..

Just a bit of silly fun....serious of fun answers are fine...or even none at all...
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:17 PM

Re: Do you.

The only time I go to a pub nowadays, is when we’re on holiday, although a couple of weeks ago, me and mrs p went for a walk and popped into the pub for a swift one, although the mrs doesn’t drink, but I enjoyed it, and am keen to do it again, I normally drink at home, a bottle of beer on Friday, and again on Saturday....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
The only time I go to a pub nowadays, is when we’re on holiday, although a couple of weeks ago, me and mrs p went for a walk and popped into the pub for a swift one, although the mrs doesn’t drink, but I enjoyed it, and am keen to do it again, I normally drink at home, a bottle of beer on Friday, and again on Saturday....
Why do you think some men sit at a bar ,drinking beer alone?

again I think some men do it,to get away from the MRS...just curious that is all...I know my dad did...he went there for peace.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:42 PM

I used to go frequently when I played darts, for years I was in a darts team. Now I rarely go & only when I am away & I don't drink alcohol any more either.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Go to the pub?

Personally I think men frequent pubs more than woman.

It must be a man thing....am I being sexist?..sorry if I am.

Who wants to sit at a bar and drink beer..or spirits.

I think I may know the answer...I think some do it,to get away from a nagging wife...I could be wrong though..

Just a bit of silly fun....serious of fun answers are fine...or even none at all...
I think they must go to the pub after a row with their wife to drown their sorrows.

Deep down they know their wife is right and they have lost the battle!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:47 PM

I only go to a pub for a meal with Sue
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

21-10-2019, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I think they must go to the pub after a row with their wife to drown their sorrows.

Deep down they know their wife is right and they have lost the battle!

I think you may need your tin hat..after saying that,Mags.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I think you may need your tin hat..after saying that,Mags.
I've got the colander on my head ready, Pauline
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

21-10-2019, 06:59 PM

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 07:10 PM

Woo Hoo!

Another Pastafarian!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top