Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 10:25 AM

Greta Pops up Again.

So appropriate.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	97998633_10213629852859193_5121551640653987840_n.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	12757  
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 10:30 AM

Re: Greta Pops up Again.

Roxy, It’s very appropriate!

Poor little darling has really had her style cramped with this unfortunate virus!

I wonder how old she will be when it’s safe for her to continue her crusade?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 10:34 AM

I do wish someone put this pesky little rabble rouser back in her box! She really gets on my nerve.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 10:47 AM

She irritates the crap out of me too but that is as much because she looks like Steven Merchant's "mini me" as anything else. But just a random thought: I wonder if she would be as unpopular as she is if she was pretty?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
She irritates the crap out of me too but that is as much because she looks like Steven Merchant's "mini me" as anything else. But just a random thought: I wonder if she would be as unpopular as she is if she was pretty?

She can't help not being pretty, but she can help her awful glaring and anger all the time.
It's this attitude which has made me so fed up with the girl.

Perhaps people would listen to her a bit more if she smiled and put her ideas over in a more people-friendly way, instead of glaring and giving orders.

Does anyone know where her parents are? I have never seen them as far as I know.
They presumably condone her behaviour else they would not let her do it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
She can't help not being pretty, but she can help her awful glaring and anger all the time.

Perhaps people would listen to her a bit more if she smiled and put her ideas over in a more people-friendly way, instead of glaring and giving orders.

Does anyone know where her parents are? I have never seen them as far as I know.
I think you are right Mups , she appears as an angry, bossy child & a more appealing approach would make people listen more.
What she is asking us to do is to try and save the world before it is too late ( so a good idea), but she does need to learn how to communicate her ideas in a way that catches people's interest better.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 12:42 PM

I hope you do realise that while Greta Thunberg for some reason makes middle aged adults want to yell at a child she actually never told the Chinese to stop using shops sticks. It is a completely made up story.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gr...rg-chopsticks/

But hey, why let truth get in the way of a good slur on a child?

Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 12:48 PM

I wasn't sure if it was true or not, I was going to put in in the Jokes but then as she's not been mentioned for a while......I thought I'd give you all a wee delightful surprise..

Pull your claws back in Bruce.. Sheeeze.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

They are operating her from the back out of camera shot.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 01:06 PM

Who cares whether it's a faked photo or not, I still think it's funny.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top