Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 10:07 PM

Girls.. can you scream..?

Ladies...would you be able to let out an ear piercing scream like they do in the movies., usually when they come face to face with the dead body/ monster / vampire or space alien.. I guess some fellas could scream but it’s usually the women who do ,
Would anyone be able to do it, you never know, you might get a part in the next horror film..
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 10:13 PM

Re: Girls.. can you scream..?

No - I go very quiet when I am either frightened or very angry. Definitely not a screamer.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 10:43 PM

That black actor who starred along side Bruce Willis in the movie the 5th Element could scream better than any female i bet.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 10:51 PM

I usually do let out a piercing scream at rather than in the movies, usually when nobody else is reacting to some scary moment. Then everyone in the cinema turns to stare at me instead of the screen! It's so embarrassing. One reason why I don't watch horror films.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
No - I go very quiet when I am either frightened or very angry. Definitely not a screamer.

I'm much the same as Tabby.
Don't think I've ever screamed in my life.
Gasped perhaps, but not a screamer.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 02:51 AM

I think the only time I've ever screamed is when I fell off a roof and broke my back and crushed my right wrist. At the E.R. a doctor accidentally brushed his lab coat sleeve against my wrist and I let out a piercing scream. I was immediately given a shot of morphine and the nurses later told me that 5 minutes later I was giggling.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 03:06 AM

Not a screamer, no.
I've never screamed at a horror film but for some reason i always peep through my fingers.

Oh I'm lying, i screamed when i saw Hugh Jackman but not a high pitched one. Maybe i am a screamer after all.

I know if i saw Freddie Mercury when he was alive i would have screamed my head off, lol can you imagine my head rolling along
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 06:06 AM

I screamed a few years ago so loud I scared myself ...

It was late at night hubby wasnt home and the kids were in bed. It was pitch black outside I was in the study when I turned and there at the window was a man with his face all distorted pressed against the glass ....I screamed so loud I surprised myself. I then did the most stupid thing....I ran into the garden and chased him...daft really but luckily he ran faster than me....like a bat out of hell.

I never found out who it was but it taught me to keep the curtains closed at night.....oh and lock all the doors
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 09:05 AM

I don't scream at horror movies.
I have woke myself up screaming at nightmares and once I thought someone was sitting at the end of my bed when I woke up.
I think I'm more likely to attack somone if I was threatened than scream. "Oh no you don't!" Whack! Type of thing, give them a severe trouncing with anything handy!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 11:39 AM

I don't think I'd scream at anything, some things have made me jump & shudder though. Seeing a very large spider on the wall in my bedroom or one running across the floor in the living room or sun lounge. A moment in a film that is unexpected, things like that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top