Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 05:06 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone,

Is it me or has this week been twice as long?

Hot, sticky and horrid here just now - supposed to be storms all day and most of the night!

I am going out to dine tonight - new Italian Restaurant but with a well known chef/owner. He has had at least four previous establishments here that I know of - maybe more. Then he 'retired' due to ill health - but is back and fighting fit.
I am looking forward to seeing my friends and tasting the fabulous food - not looking forward to being out in a thunder storm.

Will have to raid the wardrobe and find something exotic to wear - other than that - nothing planned.

Enjoy your day - stay safe.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 05:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning all.

Yes I agree, Tabby. The week has dragged like hell. I guess it's the feeling of being uncomfortable in the overly humid weather. All set to chuck it down at the weekend though

Amyway, no matter because it's my weekend already having almosy finished work for the week

Today I'm looking forward to just chilling out at home and hopefully being able to get some proper sleep for a change this morning.

Tonight I'm going to watch Blade Runner on DVD in memory of the great Rutger Hauer.

Tabby, enjoy your night out. Italian food is wonderful

Have a nice day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 06:42 AM

Hi

Still muggy but cooler.

Aquarium cleaning today.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 07:43 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm hoping to cool off this morning..

My daughter Sue is off work now for the school holidays - she's a dinner lady. She & I are going to the aqua fit class at our local pool this morning. It's the only sort of exercise I could do this weather...

Later I want to put all my tub plants on the shady side of the garden as we're going away for a couple of days tomorrow & I don't think they'll survive the sun without watering.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 08:08 AM

Morning all.

Had a bad night last night, couldn't sleep was too hot at melting point with thunder and lightening, the Cat had us up all night because she was too hot as well, its a bit cooler this morning but i'm still melting.

Have a nice meal Tabs.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 08:32 AM

Good morning everyone, a cooler breeze this morning and it feels so much better for doing things.

First job is to water the runner beans , we have had very little rain here just a shower during the thunderstorm. There is is bumper crop this year and I am going to pick some to take for the family.

Enjoy your day .
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 08:47 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

What an awful night, 29ºC indoors and trying to sleep was almost impossible! It’s still 26.3ºC in the coolest part of the house, the hallway. The positive side is that it rained overnight so it’s fresher, lots of thunder though and it’s still wet but what a relief that rain is! Maximum temperature of 31ºC forecast for today so not quite as hot as yesterday!

I am taking someone to the hospital for an appointment today, the parking there is horrendous and expensive so I become a taxi driver for a couple of hours.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 09:03 AM

Good morning all

Had a lovely day yesterday...but it got a bit too hot even in the shade so we ate inside the pub not outside as planned it was lovely though.

I have a free day today except I have the family coming around for breakfast tomorrow so ...supermarket for me today

Enjoy your meal tabs

Have a good day everyone whatever is planned
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 09:36 AM

Morning all.

By gum that was hot last night, wasn't it.
Not a good night at all, even the dogs were struggling and they have coped up until then.
Much better air this morning so far, we can breathe again.

My little Gertie is not well at the mo - poorly tummy - and spent last night at the vets on a drip, but at least she had air con in there.

Let's hope today is more manageable for us all, and the awful heat is gone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Morning all.

By gum that was hot last night, wasn't it.
Not a good night at all, even the dogs were struggling and they have coped up until then.
Much better air this morning so far, we can breathe again.

My little Gertie is not well at the mo - poorly tummy - and spent last night at the vets on a drip, but at least she had air con in there.

Let's hope today is more manageable for us all, and the awful heat is gone.
Mups I am sorry to hear about Gertie I hope she will be better soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top