Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 06:58 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone!

Looks like the Summer is on it's way back - going to hit 62f today!

Will do some gardening before it becomes too hot - then back to the 'card factory'.

Enjoy your day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 06:58 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Morning all.
Just returned yesterday from a rather wet but welcome break in Scarborough and North Yorkshire (there are some photos on my photo page). Of course, the weather here in Hull is nice and bright now!

A quick catch-up with the gym soon (I actually managed a quick session yesterday) and maybe a pint with the lads later.

Have a nice day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:02 AM

Good Morning Floydy - we have posted at the same time. I have asked the Mods to merge us - I hope it won't be too painful.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:16 AM

Good morning all.

Sorry about the wet weather you had Flyody.

Off out at 7.45am to go out shopping.

Duck was down for her food at 6am this morning.

Have a nice day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:24 AM

Morning all

No rain for a welcome change, it's really been a miserable week weather wise so I m glad it's brightened up.

Taking my dad shopping this morning then out for lunch with the Golden Girls, looking forward to having a giggle.

Welcome back Floydy,

Have a good day all
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning Floydy - we have posted at the same time. I have asked the Mods to merge us - I hope it won't be too painful.
Morning Tabby.
I'll be happy to merge with you anytime, chuck!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:36 AM

Good morning everyone

Its good to have you back Floydy...you were missed.

I feel as though everything that could go wrong in my life is doing at the moment I won't bore you all with all the details except my little cat Tuppy died yesterday..she is the one with her picture on my avatar she was very old at 24 so she had a good innings. Hard to be upbeat sometimes but as they say tomorrow is another day

Have a good day all...whatever you have planned
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 08:22 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

So sorry to hear that summer.

Shopping done, Morrisons was empty.

Back garden still flooded, so an inside day.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 08:29 AM

Good morning all, a much brighter start here but very wet everywhere, so maybe take a day or two to dry out now...

No plans for anything other than pottering in the garden trying to play catch up with the weeds and fish 'n chips for lunch.

Sorry to hear your news Summer, always a sad time whatever innings they've had...

Have a good weekend everyone
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-06-2019, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone

Its good to have you back Floydy...you were missed.

I feel as though everything that could go wrong in my life is doing at the moment I won't bore you all with all the details except my little cat Tuppy died yesterday..she is the one with her picture on my avatar she was very old at 24 so she had a good innings. Hard to be upbeat sometimes but as they say tomorrow is another day

Have a good day all...whatever you have planned
Summer, I'm sorry to hear about Tuppy. 24 is an amazing age though and just think about all those happy times you had watching her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top