Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 06:47 PM

The so called palestinians just can't stop.

More random attacks against Israeli civilians last night, more targeted responses by the IDF, more incursions into Israel by armed terrorists, more less than proportional response by the IDF.

And still stupid people refuse to see who the bad guys are in all this.

Never mind "it's the economy stupid", in this case It's the so-called palestinians stupid.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 01:29 AM

Re: The so called palestinians just can't stop.

"And still stupid people refuse to see who the bad guys are in all this."

Is it terribly forward to ask for some hard historical evidence to support this?...I mean take me out the back and kick the crap out of me if it is but "Stupid" and "Bad guys" seems pretty conclusive on your part?..Call me stupid cobber but is that absolute?..Like everybody who has a different opinion to you on this is "stupid" ? all Israelis are "Good guys" and all Palestinians "Bad guys"? Or as Warden Norton says in "Shawshank".."Am I just being obtuse"?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
"And still stupid people refuse to see who the bad guys are in all this."

Is it terribly forward to ask for some hard historical evidence to support this?...I mean take me out the back and kick the crap out of me if it is but "Stupid" and "Bad guys" seems pretty conclusive on your part?..Call me stupid cobber but is that absolute?..Like everybody who has a different opinion to you on this is "stupid" ? all Israelis are "Good guys" and all Palestinians "Bad guys"? Or as Warden Norton says in "Shawshank".."Am I just being obtuse"?
All of the evidence needed to see who is responsible for the lack of peace has been made clear from day #1 of modern day Israel. This latest outbreak of aggression exemplifies it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:10 AM

Eventually the world will get fed up the for ever whinging ‘Palestinians ‘
There are far more worthy candidates for concern in the world
The ‘palestinians ‘ are the only stateless people who have turned down repeated offers of statehood and independence over the last 70+ years. They could have had their state in 1948, 2000, 2008 and on umpteen more occasions too .

They only have to agree to live in peace side by side with Israel.
No they want it all and like a bunch of spoiled brats ( and they are they have been pandered too by the hand wringers of the world for decades ) refuse to discuss anything .

They prefer violence and terrorism which apparenatly beats working for a living and it’s hasnt -until Trump stopped -the billions in aid it garners every year.

The Palestinians don’t want peace they want the destruction of the state of Israel .

They ( and appareantly the UN and other Uselesses ) want Israel to commit mass suicide in order that the ‘Palestinians ‘ have another Arab oil free failed
hell hole .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:56 AM

So called palestinians rather blatantly says you are not in favour of indigenous people of the region. There are good and bad on both sides stop Israel building and expanding and peace might get closer for the them. Tbh many in the region don't want peace and people outside the region make money on selling them arms.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 12:09 PM

Israel should NEVER have been created without a state for the Palestinians too, who had as much right to one as the Jews.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 12:40 PM

All I can think of is that if Israel is expecting the next war to be fought on multiple fronts, then why on earth don't they manage to agree a two state solution. It's not just Palestinians though, is it.. it's the Arab world they hate.. tough cookies ! Maybe they have forgotten their own roots.

The preferred option must be to carry on fighting, but who else are they going to get involved in their archaic stubbornness ?

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/mi...ront-war-71916

So far as the rest is concerned , who cares any longer ?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

18-08-2019, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Israel should NEVER have been created without a state for the Palestinians too, who had as much right to one as the Jews.
There was an Arab state. Jordan. The Brits arbitrarily designated what they then called Trans-Jordan as being the part of the Levant that was to be the Arab part for their own benefit. Immediately prior to being kicked out by the Jewish people the Brits illegally formally recognised Trans-Jordan and renamed it Jordan.

Obviously there's a very great deal about even modern day Israel that you have to learn.

So better check on the circumstances surrounding the recognition of modern Israel and the Huge concessions that were made in 1948 by the nascent Israeli government ---- and what happened immediately afterwards when the neighbouring Arab countries declared war.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

18-08-2019, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
All I can think of is that if Israel is expecting the next war to be fought on multiple fronts, then why on earth don't they manage to agree a two state solution. It's not just Palestinians though, is it.. it's the Arab world they hate.. tough cookies ! Maybe they have forgotten their own roots.

The preferred option must be to carry on fighting, but who else are they going to get involved in their archaic stubbornness ?

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/mi...ront-war-71916

So far as the rest is concerned , who cares any longer ?

A "Two State Solution" would lead to all out war and genocide of the Jewish people living in their homeland within a matter of months at the most.

Or, more likely, a 20 thousand square km of fused sand that would be uninhabitable for a VERY long time.

Think of it as our salting the earth.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
A "Two State Solution" would lead to all out war and genocide of the Jewish people living in their homeland within a matter of months at the most.
Or, more likely, a 20 thousand square km of fused sand that would be uninhabitable for a VERY long time.

Think of it as our salting the earth.
More archaic reasoning.

Just Crap !

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top