Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 11:13 PM

Re: Boris Bounce ?

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Of course she was young and gorgeous, you don't ugly people in fantasies, do you!!?
Well after a couple of weeks on site and a week before the next home trip after a few caipirinhas even a spotty Carioca gurl in a fio dental tanga (though with a suspicious bulge and a five o'clock shadow) looks good!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Well after a couple of weeks on site and a week before the next home trip after a few caipirinhas even a spotty Carioca gurl in a fio dental tanga (though with a suspicious bulge and a five o'clock shadow) looks good!
You conjure up a compelling image!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Just been speaking to one of my Ex Staff.

Freshly back from the EU.

She says the attitude is hardening.

Boris has seriously pissed them off with his threats.

She is young and gorgeous, so men try to impress her and give away far more than they should.

Her view, the EU will let us go with No Deal.

We will not get a FTA with the USA, the Democrats will block it in Congress.

The EU will apply full WTO Tariffs to UK Exports and unlike the UK, they are major shareholders in Manufacturing.

They will pull out of the UK and announce their intention to do so.

Boris has declared War on the EU.

They are ready for a fight and think they can win it.

Time will tell.

Not long to go now, only a few weeks.
Seeing is believing Swimmy. I still don't trust BJ. It will be a long time before any Leaver will trust politicians again.
I only trust Nigel and his party when it comes to Brexit in its true meaning. The one we voted for.

The only time I will say Well done to BJ will be when I know we have left with no deal, because that is the only way we will know for certain that due to the EU's intransigence and the enemy within, we will have a true Brexit that we voted for.

Yes, I know a no deal is scary, but we cannot keep batting back and forth for years with neither side giving way, with the EU holding back while hoping our own traitorous MP's do all the dirty work by trying to stop us leaving.

We just need to leave on 31st Oct with or without a deal.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Seeing is believing Swimmy. I still don't trust BJ. It will be a long time before any Leaver will trust politicians again.
I only trust Nigel and his party when it comes to Brexit in its true meaning. The one we voted for.

The only time I will say Well done to BJ will be when I know we have left with no deal, because that is the only way we will know for certain that due to the EU's intransigence and the enemy within, we will have a true Brexit that we voted for.

Yes, I know a no deal is scary, but we cannot keep batting back and forth for years with neither side giving way, with the EU holding back while hoping our own traitorous MP's do all the dirty work by trying to stop us leaving.

We just need to leave on 31st Oct with or without a deal.

My sentiments too SG , lf Boris gets us out with no deal on
the due date, no fudges! let him do it!
We still have Nigel as backstop, if you will forgive the term?

Regards Donkeyman!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top