Join for free
Page 141 of 164 « First < 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 10:34 AM

Re: Covid-19 Vaccinations

I was sorry to read that Summer and Annie, like Mups, have also had a bad reaction to the vaccination.

How rotten for you all. I hope you all feel better very soon.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Thank you from me too foxy

Unfortunately I'm still not well....the doctor has said its likely I have labyrinthitus and it will go away eventually but its horrible just sat up in bed here now is uncomfortable and I've had to take anti nausea medication...terrible ringing in my ears too this all happened just hours after the vaccination....doing some research myself I've discovered lots of people with my exact symptoms not just with the Astra Zeneca but Pfizer and Moderna vaccines too.....I'm hoping I have no long term damage...every morning I wake up hoping the room will not be spinning....only time will tell.

I hope everyone else is feeling better and coping OK.
This post has made me want to cry. I am so, so sorry to know my friend is suffering like this. I want to come and give you a cuddle. Oh Summer, I do hope you start to pick up very soon, I will keep you in my prayers for sure, it's the only way I know how to help.

Take care and give me a call when you feel well enough.

Big huge virtual hugs to you my lovely friend xxxxx
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 09:18 PM

Thanks Art. It's interesting but I felt better today. I thought back to what was different last night and it was that I took an antihistamine before going to bed.

So as a consequence of this brainwave I've been reading about Astrazeneca and allergies. The vaccine contains polysorbate 80 which is a listed allergen. I suppose they only worry about anaphylaxis in the vaccine centre but it makes me wonder how long it stays in your body causing a low-level reaction or toxicity.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Thanks Art. It's interesting but I felt better today. I thought back to what was different last night and it was that I took an antihistamine before going to bed.

So as a consequence of this brainwave I've been reading about Astrazeneca and allergies. The vaccine contains polysorbate 80 which is a listed allergen. I suppose they only worry about anaphylaxis in the vaccine centre but it makes me wonder how long it stays in your body causing a low-level reaction or toxicity.
Annie, I'm so sorry to hear you have been poorly too, I hadn't been following the thread. Get well soon and here are some big virtual (((((((((((hugs)))))))))) for you. Mupsy, some for you too ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) I hope your ears get better soon. And to anyone else who hasn;t had a good time with the jab, big hugs for you all. xxxxxxx
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 11:23 PM

Aww thanks and hugs back LQ yes I've been very unwell too over the last month since the vaccine. Every time you think it's going to be ok it comes back and thwaps you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 11:39 PM

Aww thanks and hugs back LQ yes I've been very unwell too over the last month since the vaccine. Every time you think it's going to be ok it comes back and thwaps you.

That's exactly what I found too, Annie.

Thanks for everyone's good wishes, you're all very kind.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 10:05 PM

More on polysorbate80 .
https://truthsnitch.com/2017/11/28/p...vaccines-safe/
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 10:08 PM

I was asked to arrange my second vaccination earlier today (Oxford), and shall be having it next Wednesday at the same place, just up the road.
Very convenient and, as expected, about 11 weeks after the first.
I hope it's as good and uneventful as the first.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I was asked to arrange my second vaccination earlier today (Oxford), and shall be having it next Wednesday at the same place, just up the road.
Very convenient and, as expected, about 11 weeks after the first.
I hope it's as good and uneventful as the first.
Fingers crossed for you JB
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Fingers crossed for you JB
Thank you Mags. You're as kind as ever, though I have no concerns really.

Page 141 of 164 « First < 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top