Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 06:33 PM

Re: Trip to U K

Ok train from New st Ok , think it was one of the old Virgin Voyagers, long past bits sell by date., Euston then Treck to St pancs. then Gatwick, that must be one of the gates from hell. Security seem to be running round like chickens with their heads chopped off, one say you cant put that in ther another says its ok, they decided to check all our medication , that took another 10 mins . I had to be scanned by that scanner thing , not suprised because I have had my hip done. What does suprise me is that security is different at all Airports. The luggage in the Hold worries me, how can they tell that my tins of baked beans didnt have some sort of explosive in ?

Anyway flight left on time and arrved back At Begen Airport at 11.45pm, decided that after all the hassel we needed a drink , so had the botttle of wine out of the mini bar and a packet of crisps, just 30 mins to calm down. So many things wrong with the room that
they waved the charge for the wine, so its worth complaing sometimes.
Bus to Bergen then Bus home to Skei and car from there to Home, so from leaving the cottage at 10am on Wednesdy to getting home, a long trip AND we estimated that we pulled around approx 60KILOS of luggage or nearly 10 stone.
We had a great time , nice to see everybody and also to see the old country. I do feel that somehow they have now got to make Brexit work, but if it were left to the British people it would, they dont pussy foot around they get on with things and get them done .
I wouldnt want to go back to live , not after 10 years here, the noise and Traffic would drive me round the bend.
It is perfectly silent here now , - 4c clear sky. I dont want any more.
Thanks for reading.
If I do one of my short Train trips i will tell uyou aout that
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 06:40 PM

I bet you're ready for your bed....that a long time travelling.

At least you are a couple of visitors that wont complain it's too cold

Glad you enjoyed it and had a safe journey.

Once again, please accept my apologies for my comments and I'm glad you didn't abandon your trip report.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 07:06 PM

Glad you and your wife are safely back home, Norway.

I've enjoyed reading your 'adventures' here and pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Back to the thick, warm jumpers again!
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I bet you're ready for your bed....that a long time travelling.

At least you are a couple of visitors that wont complain it's too cold

Glad you enjoyed it and had a safe journey.

Once again, please accept my apologies for my comments and I'm glad you didn't abandon your trip report.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PM but you have so many that they will not allow you to take any more so you will have to read it here with everybody else

Hi , thanks for the apologies , but no need. I am as bad as anyone for engaging the mouth before the Brain.

You know my Doctor is a Man. Untd supporter and both my wife and i rib him about his team, so if he sees that we have an appointment he wears his man Untd T shirt, so yes it takes all sorts We are both hoping that Liverpool beat them. but not on a day when we may need an injection, he is not very good at those at the best of times ,

Ok keep well and spend the inheritence money
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 11:21 PM

Lol, I will be spending their inheritance, not so wisely I must add.

I hope everybody beats MU, spit spit

Thanks for the not so private, private message.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top