Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 10:35 PM

Re: Corona-Bonds : The Second Attempt at EU Debt Mutualisation

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It seems you have a need to know. You must truly love the EU.

The common tax policy has been a proposal since at least 2011.

Germany gets about 390 billion as a grant and you pay the loan back. That's basically how it will work.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The common tax policy has been a proposal since at least 2011.

Germany gets about 390 billion as a grant and you pay the loan back. That's basically how it will work.
Thank you for making me understand why jacob rees mog moved his base from the UK to the irish EU. A shrewd businessman like him must have seen the possibilities of such a system immediately.

You being a business man yourself should take some lessons from him.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Thank you for making me understand why jacob rees mog moved his base from the UK to the irish EU. A shrewd businessman like him must have seen the possibilities of such a system immediately.

You being a business man yourself should take some lessons from him.
JRM has nothing to do with this, besides if he wanted a tax haven he would have chosen Luxembourg or Holland
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 01:28 PM

JRM has nothing to do with this, besides if he wanted a tax haven he would have chosen Luxembourg or Holland
You should know, having a flourishing business.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

30-05-2020, 05:35 PM

Turns out the next 7 year budget for the EU is about €2.4 Trillion. I wasn't far off

A fair chunk of that will be mutualised debt, brought about by a sweetheart deal with Germany to the tune of around €400 billion.

I wasn't far off with my figures but I was bang on about the debt mutualisation part. Next up comes the common tax policy and then germany will not only control the interest rates and interest floor in the Eurozone, it controls policy in the EU and it will then control taxation - all in favour of Germany.

I'm pretty sure that the sweetheart deal (Germany receiving nearly 50% of the first 750 billion bailout money) is also to put a lid on the German court case regarding the ECB quantitive easing "scandal" I wrote about in another thread. If this is the case, Germany will be the biggest influencer of the ECJ and control the EU from a legal standpoint as well.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-05-2020, 12:48 PM

Turns out the next 7 year budget for the EU is about €2.4 Trillion. I wasn't far off

A fair chunk of that will be mutualised debt, brought about by a sweetheart deal with Germany to the tune of around €400 billion.

I wasn't far off with my figures but I was bang on about the debt mutualisation part. Next up comes the common tax policy and then germany will not only control the interest rates and interest floor in the Eurozone, it controls policy in the EU and it will then control taxation - all in favour of Germany.

I'm pretty sure that the sweetheart deal (Germany receiving nearly 50% of the first 750 billion bailout money) is also to put a lid on the German court case regarding the ECB quantitive easing "scandal" I wrote about in another thread. If this is the case, Germany will be the biggest influencer of the ECJ and control the EU from a legal standpoint as well.

You know my response to this mumbo jumbo: altracrepidarian!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

06-06-2020, 03:57 PM

As the ECB ignores Germany and pumps another €600 billion into its failing economy

This is the bit where I go "here comes debt mutualisation" and finish it off with #deflation

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...france-germany
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

06-06-2020, 05:43 PM

As the ECB ignores Germany and pumps another €600 billion into its failing economy

This is the bit where I go "here comes debt mutualisation" and finish it off with #deflation

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...france-germany
And some way into the article the former mep and economist turns out to be hans-olaf henkel, from the german afd, a very right wing party. Nice references the express finds for their news.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

06-06-2020, 06:03 PM

Another great move by Trump, withdrawing troops from Germany for not paying up their fare share of NATO contributions.

Happy D-Day !

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-us...-idUKKBN23D0KI
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

06-06-2020, 06:14 PM

Another great move by Trump, withdrawing troops from Germany for not paying up their fare share of NATO contributions.

Happy D-Day !

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-us...-idUKKBN23D0KI
Yeah! Trump wants germany to increase its spending on army defence. After all, he is a dumb american. But the english have learned their lesson after having to fight the germans twice within 25 years. And on both occasions having to accept bigger countries to determine the outcome.
So bread, you will denounce this action by trump. Or do you now trust the germans with weapons in their hands?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top