Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 12:13 PM

Little Mermaid

This is mindless, vandalised because it is made of bronze.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/lif...dalised-again/

#$@&%*! All the expletives you can think of.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 12:19 PM

Re: Little Mermaid

I can't put into words what I'm feeling at this moment Cinders, certainly not if I want to continue posting on OFF....

The people that did this are not fit to live in a civilised society...B'stards!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 12:37 PM

It's about time historical statues such as this one and our own Churchill of course were monitored by CCTV to catch these bstds.

Why is it racist? Can someone enlighten me?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It's about time historical statues such as this one and our own Churchill of course were monitored by CCTV to catch these bstds.

Forget monitored. Electrified.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Forget monitored. Electrified.
Ditto.

It has been a popular target for vandals, who have previously blown her off her perch, beheaded her and painted her.

It represents a mermaid becoming human nothing more, easy target because of it's position. Malice. Cut off a few of their appendages. Hands first and work down.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

03-07-2020, 01:23 PM

It is made of bronze, the only excuse they can have, reference to skin color categorizes racial groups, apparently.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 02:53 PM

Probably just to keep this BLM garbage in the public eye.

I've decided that while to say that while black LIFE matters black LIVES plainly don't. That has been made abundantly clear over many years because of the level of crime they enjoy and the savagery of their response following the accidental death of a piece of scum as a result of its behaviour while being arrested during the execution of a crime.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 03:11 PM

I am afraid I don't understand the words "racist fish" There are a lot of ignorant morons around these days.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 03:31 PM

I haven’t got it either .
Buzzzer
USA
Buzzzer is male  Buzzzer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 06:19 PM

Because it isn't black.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top