Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 11:40 PM

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Perfect Human Being?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Do you think such a person exists or comes close to it?
Tell me what you think makes someone a perfect human being?

Maybe, you even think yourself perfect, or you would be.....with a little tweaking!
What would the tweaks consist of?

I think, it would be very boring to be perfect, do you agree?
The perfect human being in my minds eye is someone who looks after their body, eats healthily and exercises regularly. The person will have impeccable good manners, impeccable social etiquette, good morals and good ethics. A person who thinks of others before themselves. A person who puts others first before themselves. A person who would gladly give up their own life to save that of another human being. A person who follows and obeys the laws of the land. A person that has no greed, no jealousy, no impure thoughts, a person who will mate for life. A person who never makes a mistake.

But as another poster said, the perfect human being is in the eye of the beholder.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 02:57 AM

Nothing is perfect but being Australian is about as close as you can get.
Toffeeman55
East Yorkshire UK
Toffeeman55 is male 

05-07-2020, 03:01 AM

Give this a thought:

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	6a105ef131aeb6856ce058fb7251e22c.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	13128  
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hah. Good job someone thinks we're wonderful aint it.
Yes indeed, at my age and with the pandemic my circle of friends seems to be diminishing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
The perfect human being in my minds eye is someone who looks after their body, eats healthily and exercises regularly. The person will have impeccable good manners, impeccable social etiquette, good morals and good ethics. A person who thinks of others before themselves. A person who puts others first before themselves. A person who would gladly give up their own life to save that of another human being. A person who follows and obeys the laws of the land. A person that has no greed, no jealousy, no impure thoughts, a person who will mate for life. A person who never makes a mistake.

But as another poster said, the perfect human being is in the eye of the beholder.
And I bet even that perfect specimen breaks wind now and then and doesn't own up to it
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
And I bet even that perfect specimen breaks wind now and the and doesn't own up to it
No, of course not. I don't burp either!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:09 AM

No such thing but perfect is in the eye of the beholder
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->

Haha. Yes! I agree with the last line . The rest sounds like a movie script . Lol
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Nothing is perfect but being Australian is about as close as you can get.
that will be down to genetics and the high "English" content.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
No, of course not. I don't burp either!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top