Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 04:46 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning - Happy Woden's day to all.

Going to be warm but cloudy today.

Not at all sure what I am going to be doing today - so I will just let it happen. I like serendipity!

Have a good one.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 05:24 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning Tabbles et al....

Cold here this morning, almost a frost on the lawn but another nice sunny day forecast methinks.

After a day plastering for my niece yesterday which proved quite a shock to the system, I feel pretty achy this morning so I'm planning an easy day today for which at the moment I have no plans. So, serendipity here also...

Have a good day, whatever your plans..
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 06:37 AM

Lol! It's feeling like serendipity for me indefinitely at the moment

Morning all.

Haven't looked out the window as yet, so no weather report from so-called Humberside

I need to check my turntable for the fuse to save me an expensive repair. Otherwise, I will be taking it in to the shop later.

A friend is popping round for a coffee and a chat.

Later, 15-20 minutes gentle exercise at the gym.

Have a nice day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 07:02 AM

\hi

\\good Morning All.

A very cold start to the day, as Barry said, almost a frost.

Some gardening to do and a tip run.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 07:16 AM

Good morning all.

Freezing outside and the sun is just coming through.

Got a Man coming at 8.30am to fix a Pipe, then nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 07:32 AM

Good Morning Everyone.....

Wednesday's been cancelled!.....

see you tomorrow....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 07:52 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A chilly start with perhaps a grass frost is the forecast, autumn and winter spring to mind! Maximum temperature 18ºC.

Nothing much planned, I might just go out for the day and leave everything that needs doing until tomorrow!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Morning Everyone.....

Wednesday's been cancelled!.....

see you tomorrow....
Oh dear. Everything okay bud?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 07:58 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I'll be with relatives from Cleveland for most of the day. They're camping at a Buxton site & we're meeting up in Matlock. I plan on a walk round Matlock Bath & get some chips for lunch. I'm hoping for a fine day as they will have their dog with them so of course we wont be allowed inside any eating places.

After lunch I will bring them to my home to say Hi to Tony & show them round my village. Later I'll show them round my local town (or my local two towns if we have time) and take them a walk through the woods that Tony likes to go on. He'll probably come with us if he feels up to it..

I don't think I'll be putting my feet up till 5ish this evening. Just hoping it goes well.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

18-09-2019, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

Today I'll be with relatives from Cleveland for most of the day. They're camping at a Buxton site & we're meeting up in Matlock. I plan on a walk round Matlock Bath & get some chips for lunch. I'm hoping for a fine day as they will have their dog with them so of course we wont be allowed inside any eating places.

After lunch I will bring them to my home to say Hi to Tony & show them round my village. Later I'll show them round my local town (or my local two towns if we have time) and take them a walk through the woods that Tony likes to go on. He'll probably come with us if he feels up to it..

I don't think I'll be putting my feet up till 5ish this evening. Just hoping it goes well.

Have a good day all.
Carol.
The Fishpond, MoCa bar and the White Lion are all dog-friendly pubs in Matlock Bath.
A lovely place. Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top