Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 04:55 PM

Re: Are you organised?

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
The spread sheet was organised. That was the whole point of making it. All I had to was to tick the appropriate boxes. Seems I can't get that point across you guys.

Seems I can't get a simple point across to you either...

You organised the spreadsheet first..otherwise you wouldn't have one to work with.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

You organised the spreadsheet first..otherwise you wouldn't have one to work with.
If like me Pauline he organised the spreadsheet years ago, you don't have to organise it every time you use it, just print off loads of copies, and make the occasional adjustment....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If like me Pauline he organised the spreadsheet years ago, you don't have to organise it every time you use it, just print off loads of copies, and make the occasional adjustment....

But he never said how he organised it...such a simple question...but he had to give a mathematical answer.....IMO...in other words making something sound so difficult ..when in reality,it is simple....just my observation .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Is that every week? Don't you eat meat or chicken?
That's all lovely food, Bob, but I still wonder why you have the same thing on each day. It's really weird and a bit OCD that.
For lunch I might select a chicken salad sandwich, or any other sandwich, sometimes soup and a roll or a jacket potato with chili....
Saturdays are meals out day where the world is my oyster (well not exactly oyster but you know what I mean)
Sundays are generally spent at home (too tired to do much after my long sunday run) Mrs Fox will rotate the dinner each sunday with beef, chicken, lamb or pork....

Sorry OGF....I find that boring food....where is the excitement in that food...

I use more ingredients in one meal,than you use in a week...
I find my regular diet hits the spot Pauline, and provides a quick well balanced meal. I very rarely get tired of my menu....But if I require excitement, I will cook in the nude....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 05:20 PM

Nope. You still don't get it?
It was simply a list. A list. Not even in alphabetical order or by price or by place in the store. At most, you might say I created the spreadsheet.
Random order.

No organising involved.

Get it now???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 05:20 PM

I will cook in the nude.

he's not joking.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

07-11-2019, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Year Gods what a lot of anal retentivity.
I bet some people straighten the cans in the cupboard too!

I am not organised I never know where any thing is and at time it drives me MAD !

Ermmmmm!.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

07-11-2019, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Nope. You still don't get it?
It was simply a list. A list. Not even in alphabetical order or by price or by place in the store. At most, you might say I created the spreadsheet.
Random order.

No organising involved.

Get it now???

now it's a list....I give up....get it now!...
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Nope. Didn't print off loads of copies. Just the one for the day with the things we wanted for that week

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top