Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 10:58 AM

Re: Coronavirus: Transport Secretary Grant Shapps caught up in Spain rule change

Originally Posted by Mags ->
..... and sarcasm from the Tory haters.
Hi

I am fed up with all Politicians, not just the Tories.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 11:43 AM

Re: Coronavirus: Transport Secretary Grant Shapps caught up in Spain rule change

My neighbours are in France at the moment. Gary is racing his new motorbike around one of the race tracks and I think they will have to isolate for 14 days when they get back looking at how the news is going.

They both vote for the conservatives.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
My neighbours are in France at the moment. Gary is racing his new motorbike around one of the race tracks and I think they will have to isolate for 14 days when they get back looking at how the news is going
France is still on the travel corridor list.

Interestingly, I heard a question asked yesterday to an "expert" as to whether one still had to apply quarantine rules if one decided to travel back from Spain via France instead.

One does have to wonder about what goes through some people's minds at times
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
France is still on the travel corridor list.

Interestingly, I heard a question asked yesterday to an "expert" as to whether one still had to apply quarantine rules if one decided to travel back from Spain via France instead.

One does have to wonder about what goes through some people's minds at times

Public safety?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 04:02 PM

Shapps returned home alone yesterday afternoon. I think he must have left the rest of his family in Spain to enjoy the rest of their holiday over there.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

03-08-2020, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Shapps returned home alone yesterday afternoon. I think he must have left the rest of his family in Spain to enjoy the rest of their holiday over there.
Good for him, I would do the same.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top