Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 09:08 PM

Re: Too much DOPAMINE

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
You jump into any medical threads speaking with knowledge, and most mugs , not me as I have always sourced your posts, think this knowledge comes from your head.
Much of it does Duke.
Have you no one to argue with tonight? are you bored?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Much of it does Duke.
Have you no one to argue with tonight? are you bored?
Nope not bored , not arguing, just asking you a simple question?

Why not use your medical expertise and start a thread on logorrhea, if that is how you spell it
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 09:19 PM

hy not use your medical expertise and start a thread on logorrhea, if that is how you spell it
Yes that's how you spell it.

Why don't you?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 09:25 PM

Yes that's how you spell it.

Why don't you?
Why me, when we have a expert on here

Then another thing, if I really hated a thread subject to the point that I would personally ban it, then I would not read it.

So my point is, why have you just been reading the Cheeky Chat. Was that to enhance your medical knowledge?
Pats
Lincolnshire

22-10-2016, 09:30 PM

Why me, when we have a expert on here

Then another thing, if I really hated a thread subject to the point that I would personally ban it, then I would not read it.

So my point is, why have you just been reading the Cheeky Chat. Was that to enhance your medical knowledge?
I have never claimed to be an expert.

What are you on about?...what thread, what ban?
dukeofearl
south coast uk

22-10-2016, 09:42 PM

I have never claimed to be an expert.

What are you on about?...what thread, what ban?
Oh memory loss as well, no problem I can cure that.

Just do the" Dance of the Seven Veils" in front of a log fire , while singing "The Linconshire Poacher"
Pats
Lincolnshire

22-10-2016, 09:46 PM

Oh memory loss as well, no problem I can cure that.

Just do the" Dance of the Seven Veils" in front of a log fire , while singing "The Linconshire Poacher"

I have read the Health threads and Trash can only.

I should be flattered that you appear to be so interested in my movements on here...but I am not..
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2016, 04:59 PM

Yes, I often quote NHS sources.
But you didn't say you had quoted an NHS source. Surely if you are quoting something you should say you are and acknowledge that you have lifted it from what someone else has said. Otherwise, as I suspect you know, people could believe the words were your own words and give you the credit for the information.

Edited to add:-
Sorry didn't notice DoE's post before I posted.
Pats
Lincolnshire

23-10-2016, 07:44 PM

Ok let me put it another way in relation to too much Dopamine in relation to Tourettes.

Studies have found that parts of the brain structure is different in people with Tourette’s syndrome.
it is inconclusive that these changes are due to a sensitivity of or an imbalance of dopamine.

My words, same conclusion and on topic.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

23-10-2016, 08:32 PM

Ok let me put it another way in relation to too much Dopamine in relation to Tourettes.

Studies have found that parts of the brain structure is different in people with Tourette’s syndrome.
it is inconclusive that these changes are due to a sensitivity of or an imbalance of dopamine.

My words, same conclusion and on topic.
But they are still not your words, also more important it is not your knowledge .

Still it has been plagiarised from the brain of another.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top