Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2016, 09:50 PM

Re: Too much DOPAMINE

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
But they are still not your words, also more important it is not your knowledge .
It is knowledge learned.

Still it has been plagiarised from the brain of another.
As with other textbooks written and used for learning.

Did you not use textbooks at school?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2016, 11:29 PM

In short I think you seek recognition by deception.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
I have no illusions about being 'the source of knowledge' as you put it......and i am sure no one is 'lulled' into anything.

Do you honestly believe that no doctor or nurse ever refers to anything for reference?
no I don't but all well trained nurses and doctors are very much aware of referencing their quotes - so if you are a nurse then do so - or if masquerading as one stop it!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 05:49 AM

you have been displayed on this website for a long time claiming to be a nurse either registered or not - PM me your full name and nurse reference number and I will contact the Nursing Authority and ask for clarification of your ability to practice and to give out 'medical' information on a public website - I do think they would frown on it don't you?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Interesting. I wasn't aware that they had narrowed it down to find the causes of these conditions. Hopefully there will be a way of controlling them soon.
Oh dear, many are the dangers of a little knowledge.

After 21 years of suffering from Parkinsons I have absorbed much information concerning the disease.

One of the features of Tourettes is the excess of Dopamine. One of the main features of Parkinsons is too little Dopamine.

Simples

I knitted these 2 facts together & came up with this subject for a thread.

It is an uneducated conclusion.

Why all the grumpiness?
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Oh dear, many are the dangers of a little knowledge.

After 21 years of suffering from Parkinsons I have absorbed much information concerning the disease.

One of the features of Tourettes is the excess of Dopamine. One of the main features of Parkinsons is too little Dopamine.

Simples

I knitted these 2 facts together & came up with this subject for a thread.

It is an uneducated conclusion.

Why all the grumpiness?
An excess of grump !
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
you have been displayed on this website for a long time claiming to be a nurse either registered or not - PM me your full name and nurse reference number and I will contact the Nursing Authority and ask for clarification of your ability to practice and to give out 'medical' information on a public website - I do think they would frown on it don't you?
No I don't.

You can make of me what you will.....and think of me what you will.
My integrity is intact.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top