Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 01:59 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Aye, but with Mups it's the drink. Up until the early hours boozing (hence her 1:00AM posts) then falling asleep at her PC in a drunken slumber only having to have to get up frequently in the early hours to clear her liver of alcohol based toxins.

Ducks for cover.

Oi, you there. I saw that!

You've got a ruddy cheek young man!
Sitting there with your triple Gin in one hand and your large wooden spoon in t'other, inventing yarns about me and ruining my impeccable reputation!

You'd better bolt your back door quickly sir, because as I write, I am already on the 1.30 train from Northampton, and I intend to come and sort you out once and for all.

That'll scare him ladies. Bet he's weeing his pants already.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oi, you there. I saw that!

You've got a ruddy cheek young man!
Sitting there with your triple Gin in one hand and your large wooden spoon in t'other, inventing yarns about me and ruining my impeccable reputation!

You'd better bolt your back door quickly sir, because as I write, I am already on the 1.30 train from Northampton, and I intend to come and sort you out once and for all.

That'll scare him ladies. Bet he's weeing his pants already.
Well he does manage to wake up and make it to the bathroom in the middle of the night Mups, but perhaps you are right. You were so scary he many not have made it!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well he does manage to wake up and make it to the bathroom in the middle of the night Mups, but perhaps you are right. You were so scary he many not have made it!

Serves him right!
I've already phoned his Mum for his address, which she was only too pleased to supply, and I shall be there shortly.

If you could possibly board the train at some point, together we could deal with him once and for all Twink.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 02:38 PM

Don't bother, I'm working. But while you're up here there's a decent off-licence at the end of our road where you can stock up on your booze. Vodka's on offer this week.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Serves him right!
I've already phoned his Mum for his address, which she was only too pleased to supply, and I shall be there shortly.

If you could possibly board the train at some point, together we could deal with him once and for all Twink.
Hmmm I suppose you are right, but if we get rid of Judd who will keep us smiling?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 04:17 PM

Well it is my wine day, so I am doing the late watch.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-07-2018, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Don't bother, I'm working. But while you're up here there's a decent off-licence at the end of our road where you can stock up on your booze. Vodka's on offer this week.

You may not believe this Judsy, but I don't think I have drunk any Vodka since my teens. Nor drank Gin or Brandy since my 20's either.

So if you think you can ply me with alcohol and take advantage of me, you're barking up the wrong tree young man.

Twink, you are almost causing me to have second thoughts about my arduous journey to Yorkshire . . . . I hate to admit it, but you could be right about who would make us laugh, and I reckon Tezza would run for his life too.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 09:04 PM

Well one thing Mups, it's raining up here now so there's no need for me to nip out and water my plants. (Not that I do in any case )
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 09:27 PM

Shame on you ... you should always water your baby plants.
I was helping Bert with his the other day. He has beautiful hanging baskets which were suffering in the weather.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

13-07-2018, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Shame on you ... you should always water your baby plants.
I was helping Bert with his the other day. He has beautiful hanging baskets which were suffering in the weather.
I haven't got any plants. Only a buddleia and a honeysuckle in the garden, both well established, and a Christmas cactus on the dining table. The first two can look after themselves, the cactus I water every fortnight or so.

Shouldn't you be letting Kermit do your gardening? After all, he has got green fingers.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top