Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 11:19 AM

Re: Theresa Has Won !

Hi

Theresa May's so called deal is no deal at all.

It is merely a two year delay, for which we are paying a mint, without any guarantee of any free Trade Deal at all.

I will repeat, my issue is not with Brexit, my issue is with the utter mess our Politicians have made of it.

They are completely useless, an International Joke.

I loathe Juncker with a vengeance, for the UK to be run over by a fat, aging drunkard is a national disgrace.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Nothing but a jingoistic rant if you ask me.

With you there weedeek, and no where near factually correct.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 11:45 AM

If they have been playing us all for fools, then I hope they pay dearly for it at the next elections.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Wrong again.

We would end up in the backstop permanently with no way out. There would be no opportunity for a no deal Brexit in 2021 - we would be an EU vassal state.
The backstop kicks in pending the closing of a trade deal. So it is up to both parties to expedite the closing. You have a project fear of your own making, clearly.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The backstop kicks in pending the closing of a trade deal. So it is up to both parties to expedite the closing. You have a project fear of your own making, clearly.

You think there will be a trade deal ? Dream on
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 02:12 PM

Well I for one , agree with the OP . Makes perfect sense to me .
She was a remainer after all and will be lapping up the cream with the rest them.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 02:19 PM

You think there will be a trade deal ? Dream on
The shambles your parliament caused sofar around the withdrawal deal does not bode well. Even if a trade deal is negotiated that parliament will torpedo it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 02:52 PM

The shambles your parliament caused sofar around the withdrawal deal does not bode well. Even if a trade deal is negotiated that parliament will torpedo it.
Thats why we should leave without one.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

18-03-2019, 03:14 PM

Thats why we should leave without one.
A majority in parliament doesn't want that. Should the EU deny an extension, I assume that same parliament will flee into revoking article 50, just to avoid a no deal.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

18-03-2019, 04:15 PM

A majority in parliament doesn't want that. Should the EU deny an extension, I assume that same parliament will flee into revoking article 50, just to avoid a no deal.
There isn't much they can do about it other than vote for May's crappy treaty or reverse Brexit.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top