Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 02:02 PM

Re: FAO Solasch

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You might want to take a step back from the green side of this issue and understand why the farmers are protesting.

The lefty idiot De Groot is telling Dutch farmers to eliminate 50% of their livestock because of "environmental issues" around nitrogen emissions from farm animals.

It's no wonder Dutch farmers are up in arms - more misery inflicted on them for no reason by the lefty nutters getting on the bandwagon and listening to unqualified children like Great Thunberg.

Does the idiot De Groot realise that 78% of our atmosphere contains nitrogen ?
De groot is regarded by farmers as a traitor. Now an mp for d'66, our liberal democrats. But before 2017 he was head of Diarie Holland and promoted more milkproduction. In his new function he does a 180 turn.

Here "nitrogen" is used as a container term encompassing nitrous oxygen (NO2) from cars and ammonium (NH3) from animals.
Like you I think the term is badly chosen.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Is there a chance of you wishing us all a welcome in the Good Morning thread someday?
If you don't mind me doing so in the afternoon, after I wake up?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

03-10-2019, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Give em time Solly, what did you invent when you were 11?
I know l only invented a rocket that exploded on the launchpad!
Regards Donkeyman!
Yeah, like my parents regretted giving me a chemistry set for my 12th birthday. I turned the attic in a laboratory and almost blew the roof off once.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Yeah, like my parents regretted giving me a chemistry set for my 12th birthday. I turned the attic in a laboratory and almost blew the roof off once.
First time you've made me laugh Solly, seems we've had similar
experiences, LOL
Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

03-10-2019, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Whos taking my name in vain?
Sorry Solly l cant remember them, l also seem to have got locked
into an eternal battle with you over the B issue!
Perhaps we can help each other from now on?
Thanks Floydy, maybe you've broken the spell?

Regards Donkeyman!
I had to use search to look it up for you. Rainforest of brasil and the O2 production of plankton.
I was surprised to see I had 168 posts outside the brexit forum. That's still 5% of posts.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 02:51 PM

Good Grief! Is this forum being policed by unelected moderators now?
I can’t believe that members are now answerable to other members for not posting on a thread.

Shakes head in disbelief....
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 02:52 PM

I had to use search to look it up for you. Rainforest of brasil and the O2 production of plankton.
I was surprised to see I had 168 posts outside the brexit forum. That's still 5% of posts.
Yes l can vaguely remember that one Solly!
I am surprised by your %age score ratio on postings, l would have
thought it lower?
Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

03-10-2019, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I can’t believe that members are now answerable to other members for not posting on a thread.

We call it rehabiilitation Arty! It may take some time? lol!
Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

03-10-2019, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Speaking for myself, I didn't mind. I can understand that some take umbrage at me posting mainly on the brexit forum. Their motivation to be on the OFF is obviously different from mine. I landed here because I was looking for information on brexit (hardly knew what the term meant, then).
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

03-10-2019, 03:19 PM

Speaking for myself, I didn't mind. I can understand that some take umbrage at me posting mainly on the brexit forum. Their motivation to be on the OFF is obviously different from mine. I landed here because I was looking for information on brexit (hardly knew what the term meant, then).
Did you say SPEAKING TO MYSELF Solly!!
Not again??

Donkeyman!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top