Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 10:31 PM

Corbyn To Snub Armed Forces Day . . . Again

https://order-order.com/2018/06/25/c...-celebrations/

How can anyone think this man could lead Britain ?

He hates Britain imho, avoids armed forces celebrations and refuses to sing the National Anthem.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 10:49 PM

Re: Corbyn To Snub Armed Forces Day . . . Again

Is he celebrating something with the IRA. ?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 07:29 AM

He is a disgrace. How can anyone justify voting for him?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 08:29 AM

Must be a relief for them .
However I can see his point .
He probably looks on them as cannon fodder sent by the donkeys .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
He is a disgrace. How can anyone justify voting for him?

He will attract a certain type of voter.
yggdrasil
South West
yggdrasil is female 

26-06-2018, 02:53 PM

I wouldn't trust anyone who quotes the rabid right-winger Guido Fawkes as a source.
In fact Jeremy Corbyn will attend an NHS march in central London on Saturday to mark 70 years of Britain’s health service. Sounds like a suitable choice for a Labour leader to me
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by yggdrasil ->
I wouldn't trust anyone who quotes the rabid right-winger Guido Fawkes as a source.
In fact Jeremy Corbyn will attend an NHS march in central London on Saturday to mark 70 years of Britain’s health service. Sounds like a suitable choice for a Labour leader to me
That will be me then?
Are you a Guardinista? I quite like the Guardian in fact, especially in the field and you are short of toilet paper, it’s quite smooth on the bum, and it does a decent burn if you are carrying out the Dance of the Flaming Assholes...
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

26-06-2018, 04:11 PM

For those that missed it here is the report from Guido,

Jeremy Corbyn will snub the national celebration of Armed Forces Day – again. Guido hears the PM and Gavin Williamson will be in attendance at the major national event in Llandudno this Saturday. Last year the Labour leader chose to attend the Glastonbury festival instead of the commemoration. He tweeted an old photo of himself alongside veterans in a weak attempt to cover for the snub…

A Labour spokesman confirmed Nia Griffith will represent Labour. This year the event is expected to draw hundreds of thousands of visitors and is particularly poignant as it marks ten years since the day was renamed from Veterans Day in order to honour all current and retired members of the armed forces. Busy day at the allotment?
What is a Nia Griffith?
Hundreds of thousands of visitors = hundreds of thousand voters, a tad more than was at the Labourfest which Jezza managed to attend.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

26-06-2018, 04:17 PM

Update from Guido, Jezza will visit someone, but not soldiers, he is not a happy bunny though because it’s Israel
https://order-order.com/2018/06/25/c...-visit-israel/
yggdrasil
South West
yggdrasil is female 

26-06-2018, 04:58 PM

Nia Rhiannon Griffith MP is a Welsh Labour politician, who has been the Member of Parliament for Llanelli since 2005.

It seems even T May thinks the NHS is more important than the Armed Forces right now, given what she is agreeing to raise taxes for.

Rehab44, I hope you look at other news sources than Fawkes to get a more balanced point of view.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top