Join for free
Reply
Page 46 of 46 « First < 36 44 45 46
AnnieS's Avatar
AnnieS
Chatterbox
AnnieS is offline
United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 15,323
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
Today, 01:38 PM
451

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
This is getting really funny! I can substantiate my assertion but simply can't be arsed, especially as all you need do is to prove me wrong which you have not done.

On that basis the ball is STILL in your court!
It seems you haven't yet realised that you're playing with yourself!
Reply With Quote
bakerman's Avatar
bakerman
Senior Member
bakerman is offline
Mexico
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,857
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
Today, 01:41 PM
452

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
This is getting really funny! I can substantiate my assertion but simply can't be arsed, especially as all you need do is to prove me wrong which you have not done.

On that basis the ball is STILL in your court!

BALONEY ! You are the one who made the assertion. It is totally up to you to back it up with facts.
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is online now
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 8,607
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
Today, 02:06 PM
453

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
BALONEY ! You are the one who made the assertion. It is totally up to you to back it up with facts.
Don't need to! Just find something to refute what I indicated!
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is online now
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 8,607
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
Today, 02:08 PM
454

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It seems you haven't yet realised that you're playing with yourself!
Been playing with myself for years! Apart from hairy palms of my hands, bad eyesight, and my spine softening no other problems!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 46 of 46 « First < 36 44 45 46

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.