Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:51 PM

Latest offering from my shop *Tabby & all*

Hey guys

I've been keeping myself busy making personalised gifts for my Etsy shop. As Christmas is coming up I thought it a nice idea to incorporate a little childrens gift 'Letter from Santa' and more.

Take a look and let me know what you think, do you think I'm asking too much money or would you pay this for a small child. Please take into account the 'certificate' comes framed and postage is free.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/8966...active_2&frs=1

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TreasuredCraftyArt

All constructive feedback welcomed.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 11:21 PM

Re: Latest offering from my shop *Tabby & all*

Those are beautiful, Queenie. I can imagine children will love the Santa letters. Considering they are framed as well I think the price is very reasonable. You are very talented.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 09:49 AM

Nice designs, a professional-looking website and good products. Just got to be a winner. Well done.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 10:25 AM

Really beautiful, prices are good too. Added to my favourites and will be using
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 11:13 AM

Thank you so much for your encouraging responses. You all made my day. X
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

02-11-2020, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Nice designs, a professional-looking website and good products. Just got to be a winner. Well done.
And I'm eternally grateful to you mart for introducing me to the graphics programme, it really did open up a new happy and busy world for me of which I get immense pleasure from. X
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

02-11-2020, 11:25 AM

Mags and meg, I've just received a message that I should have had approval for my post as it could be deemed as advertising although my post was asking for feedback I can see why some would see it as asvertising. Feel free to remove it. Sorry i didn't know about the rule . Thank you to the ones who commented though xx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Mags and meg, I've just received a message that I should have had approval for my post as it could be deemed as advertising although my post was asking for feedback I can see why some would see it as asvertising. Feel free to remove it. Sorry i didn't know about the rule . Thank you to the ones who commented though xx
Where did the message come from, LQ?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

02-11-2020, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Where did the message come from, LQ?
A member politely reminded me I should have permission from azz as it may be deemed as advertising. I need to read the rules
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 01:32 PM

Great ideas, mementos in time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top