Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2020, 09:46 PM

tooth broke

Yes on a bread roll no less, it hjad broken before and filled but this time I think the dentist might suggest a bottom plate.
Already got two broken teeth at gum line which may have to be cut out.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2020, 09:48 PM

Re: tooth broke

Is it on the same side as where you had that extraction a couple of years ago? (the one where you posted pics here)
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2020, 11:16 PM

Sounds like an expensive hobby, realspeed!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2020, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Sounds like an expensive hobby, realspeed!
we have dental cover
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 12:04 AM

I broke a tooth two months ago and have an appointment in two weeks time - I’m hoping the dentist can fix it in just the one appointment.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 10:14 AM

The thing is, if you have a broken tooth or a hole in it, you always seem to be prodding it with your tongue and the hole always feels bigger than it is!

Realspeed and Mags, I hope you both get your teeth sorted soon.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Yes on a bread roll no less, it hjad broken before and filled but this time I think the dentist might suggest a bottom plate.
Already got two broken teeth at gum line which may have to be cut out.
Realspeed, I broke one of my teeth on a Sainsbury’s crusty granary seed stick. It cost me £150 for a crown, so l wrote to Sainsbury’s to tell them not to bake their bread so hard!
I couldn’t believe it when sent me £50 in gift vouchers. I didn’t expect that!
Some time later, the same thing happened to my brother in law. I said, he should write and tell them, he did and they paid him the full amount!

I must say it was very decent of Sainsbury’s.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top