Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 06:50 PM

Re: Love conquers all

Excellent. Can we expect a part two?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Thanks all. It's actually part of a longer, but still short story I have been writing in my head for a while.
Having seen other splendid short stories on here I was finally inspired to write it down.
I'm glad you did, Fruitcake, and I hope it encourages more people to do it. It's great to see what folks can come up with.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Excellent. Can we expect a part two?
Actually I'm working on the prequel. Charlotte's story comes towards the end of the longer version, but all the other parts are interlinked whereas this story was the only part that I could manage to make as a stand alone.

I just wrote it really to see if I could get my ideas out of my head and into print, and also to gauge reaction from all you critics.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Actually I'm working on the prequel. Charlotte's story comes towards the end of the longer version, but all the other parts are interlinked whereas this story was the only part that I could manage to make as a stand alone.

I just wrote it really to see if I could get my ideas out of my head and into print, and also to gauge reaction from all you critics.
All I can say then, is keep up the good work.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top