Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 08:57 AM

Re: Just Imagine

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
OK, l’ll let you off!!
Well just as long as you want to, Art, and not because you feel you have to, as if I were God or something.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Is there a religious section? I couldn't find one yesterday when I wanted to post something, so I just didn't post anything. its probably for the best.
It's a subsection of "Discussions", I have just discovered.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:00 AM

Just the opposite with me. I am 94 and I rarely see any of my four children. None will do anything for me or take me out like shopping. If I want any jobs carried out I have to pay someone to come and do it for me.
My youngest daughter treats me as you would treat the cat that left something nasty on the floor.
I have thought several times of changing my will but do not know what to do.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Is there a religious section? I couldn't find one yesterday when I wanted to post something, so I just didn't post anything. its probably for the best.
Hi Pixie there isn't a religious section but we do have the Self Moderate section explained below...
https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=46623
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Just the opposite with me. I am 94 and I rarely see any of my four children. None will do anything for me or take me out like shopping. If I want any jobs carried out I have to pay someone to come and do it for me.
My youngest daughter treats me as you would treat the cat that left something nasty on the floor.
I have thought several times of changing my will but do not know what to do.
Contact your solicitor and they will guide you through it. Leave everything to the local animal shelter or charity of your choice - they deserve what you have more than your children seem to!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Pixie there isn't a religious section but we do have the Self Moderate section explained below...
Thank you so much Meg! I'll have a look at that one
Harbal
South Yorkshire

04-07-2021, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Do you mind me asking what you left on the floor, ben?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Meg, l was referring to the ‘Social Issues & Religion’ section.

Sorry, l should have been more precise.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Meg, l was referring to the ‘Social Issues And Religion’ Section.

Sorry, l should have been more precise.
...that's fine Art, people can use that too

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top