Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 07:15 AM

Child free zones

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19728508

In my opinions there should definitely be child free zones everywhere.

OK, kids are our futures but there are times when you just want to get away from them and have some peace and quiet.

Mind you I do not blame the kids who are unruly, I blame the parents.

What do you think?
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 07:54 AM

Re: Child free zones

Adults should learn to live with young children, especially on planes and trains.
Whatever next, if you don't like children tough, it just shows how intolerant and grumpy you are.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 07:55 AM

When I had kids I made special note of school holidays so I could take my kids away somewhere. Now they have left home I still make a special note of school holidays so I don't go anywhere during those times.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 08:51 AM

I like happy and excited children ............but not screaming brats !
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 10:11 AM

I don't agree with child free zones on planes or trains. They can be a lot more pleasant than some adults sometimes. I didn't want to sit next to an objectionable, loud mouthed, smelly fat man when I was on a long haul flight, but I had little choice. (No it wasn't my husband). People can always go first class if they wan't to.
Erinaceous
East Anglia
Erinaceous is male  Erinaceous has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 10:36 AM

Child free zones? TOO RIGHT! Especially on aircraft.

I'd even like to see "Child Free Shopping Days" in supermarkets. I don't "do" shopping (or cooking or anything domestic - I'm married) but on the few occasions that I have had to buy something the way that kids carry on is disgusting.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Erinaceous ->
Child free zones? TOO RIGHT! Especially on aircraft.

I'd even like to see "Child Free Shopping Days" in supermarkets. I don't "do" shopping (or cooking or anything domestic - I'm married) but on the few occasions that I have had to buy something the way that kids carry on is disgusting.
And many adults are disgusting as well Erinaceous. It's simply a matter of degree. Also being married is no excuse for not doing anything domestic Why should you be exempt from the realities of domestic bliss?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I don't agree with child free zones on planes or trains. They can be a lot more pleasant than some adults sometimes. I didn't want to sit next to an objectionable, loud mouthed, smelly fat man when I was on a long haul flight, but I had little choice. (No it wasn't my husband). People can always go first class if they wan't to.
Sorry I was objectionable. Lol
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 11:10 AM

Child free zones would be full of grumpy old people no thank you. I like to see children around.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

28-09-2012, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sorry I was objectionable. Lol
It was your nose picking and garlic gobbling that started it, Spitfire, but you finished me off when you fell asleep drunk and snoring with your head on my shoulder and arms around me mumbling "mama". That really did it. Did the dentist manage to make a good job of your broken teeth?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top